- Features & Specification
Fluke VR1710 Single Phase Power Quality Recorder
The Fluke VR1710 Power Quality Recorder, is a single-phase, plug-in voltage quality recorder that offers an extremely easy-to-use solution for detecting and recording power quality problems, allowing for immediate action and less downtime. The VR1710 single phase recorder satisfies the needs of maintenance and facilities management personnel in industrial, utilities, and large service organizations where reliable power quality is essential to the operation of the business. Power quality parameters including RMS average, transients, flicker, and harmonics up to the 32nd are recorded using a user-selected average period from 1 seconds to 20 minutes.
- Fast and easy recording of voltage trends, dropouts, and power quality – Easily pinpoint the root cause of single phase voltage problems
- Extremely easy to use – Plug directly into the mains power socket and capture data
- Continuous recording of all values with no gaps – Save testing time by getting the whole picture with one instrument that records both events and voltage
- Clear graphical summary of data and quick overview of key power quality parameters – Take the guesswork out of diagnosing voltage quality problems
- Min, Max, and Average RMS values (1/4 cycle) with time stamp – Quickly see what happened and when
- Actual transient display (>100 μs) with time stamp – Identify power quality issues quickly with included graphical software
- Flicker recording to EN 61000-4-15, individual harmonic and THD values with trends – Easily identify if the problem is power quality or equipment related
- Statistical analysis of single phase voltage events - Reduces analysis time by tracking event quantities and magnitudes
- Includes PowerLog software package for quick download, analysis, and automatic reporting – Save time by generating power quality reports automatically with pre-set templates
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of their
products in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
|Fluke VR1710 Single Phase Voltage Quality Recorder|
|Operating voltage||70 V to 300 V|
|Min/Max/Avg RMS value||Resolution 0.125 V|
|Number of events||175,000|
|Voltage resolution||0.125 V|
|Harmonics measurement||EN 61000-4-7 (up to 32nd)|
|Flicker measurement||EN 61000-4-15|
|Number of recording channels||1 Phase to Neutral
2 Phase/Neutral to Ground
|Recording time||1 day to 339 days depending on average time from 1 second to 20 minutes|
|Frequency range||50 Hz ± 1 Hz and 60 Hz ± 1 Hz|
|Safety category rating||CAT II 300 V|
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA