- Features & Specification
Fluke BT520 Battery Analyzer
Reduced testing complexity, a simplified workflow and an intuitive user interface provide a new level of ease-of-use in battery testing
The Fluke 500 Series Battery Analyzer is ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications. The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability. Fluke 500 Series Battery Analyzers cover a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using an automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system. 500 Series Battery Analyzers are designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.
Fluke BT520 Battery Analyzer Includes:
- Battery analyzer
- 4-wire test pin (set)
- BTL10 Basic Test Lead (set)
- TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads with adapter
- BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe Set, with extender (no temperature sensor)
- BP500 lithium-ion battery
- BC500 AC charger
- mini-USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- Belt strap
- Magnetic hanging strap
- FlukeView® Battery Management Software
- Soft carrying case
- Spare fuses (2)
- Battery tags
- Zero Ohm Calibration Resistor
Fluke BT500 Series key features:
- Battery Voltage – During the internal resistance test, Fluke Battery Analyzers also measure the voltage of the battery under test
- Discharge Volts – The Discharge mode collects the voltage of each battery multiple times at a user defined interval during a discharge or load test. Users can calculate the time a battery takes to drop to the cut-off voltage and use this time to determine the capacity loss of the battery
- Ripple Voltage Test – Measures unwanted residual ac component of the rectified voltage in dc charging and inverter circuits. Allows users to test ac components in dc charging circuits and find one of the root causes of battery deterioration
- Meter and Sequence Modes – The Meter mode is used for a quick test or troubleshooting. In this mode you can save and read the readings in a measurement or time sequence. The Sequence mode is for maintenance tasks with multiple power systems and battery strings. Before a task starts, users can configure a profile for the task for data management and report generation
- Threshold and Warning – Users can configure a maximum of 10 sets of thresholds and receive a Pass/ Warning/ Fail indication after each measurement
- AutoHold – When AutoHold is turned on, a reading is captured when it remains stable for 1 second. The reading is then released when a new measurement starts
- AutoSave – When AutoSave is turned on, measured values are saved to internal memory automatically after an AutoHold reading is captured
- Fluke Battery Management Software – Easily import data from the Product to a PC. The measurement data and battery profile information is stored and archived with the Management Software and can be used for comparison and trend analysis. All measurement data, battery profile and analysis information can be used to easily generate reports
- Comprehensive logging – All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis
- Optimized user interface – Quick, guided setup ensures you're capturing the right data every time
- Battery life – 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation.
- USB port – For fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management application software.
- Highest safety rating in the industry – CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max. rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.
BT520 Specific Features: (Designed for measuring batteries in cabinets and hard to reach places)
- All of the above plus
- BTL20 Interactive Test Probe set, with long and short probe extenders and built-in LCD display and speaker for visual and audio feedback
- Large soft carry case
Voltage and Resistance Thresholds
Fluke Battery Analyzers allow you to quickly and easily define upper and lower measurement thresholds or tolerance ranges. During the testing process, measured values are automatically compared to the predefined threshold levels producing a PASS, FAIL or WARN indication after each measurement. A maximum of 10 sets of thresholds can be stored and threshold indications are determined based on the following criterion:
|> Voltage Lower||< Voltage Lower||< Reference||> Reference and
< Reference x
|Reference x (1+Fail)|
Fluke Battery Management Software:
Fluke Battery Management Software Easily allows you to quickly and easily import data from the battery analyzer to a PC. The measurement data and battery profile information is stored and archived with the Management Software and can be used compare results and perform trend analysis. All measurement data, battery profile and analysis information can be used to easily generate reports.
- Quick view saved readings
- Profile management
- Histogram of a battery string with end user defined threshold
- Historical trend data of batteries
- Multiple rounds of discharge voltage
- Quick Report Generation
- Upgrade Fluke Battery Analyzer firmware
Histogram of a battery string with user defined threshold
Historical trend data of batteries
Multiple rounds of discharge voltage
Fluke Battery Analyze mobile app
The BT521 offers wireless communication for data download and remote display while measuring via the dedicated Fluke Battery Analyzer mobile app (note: the Fluke BT521 is not currently Fluke Connect compatible). Using the Fluke Battery Analyze mobile app you can:
- Browse profile
- Review sequence testing data
- E-mail sequence testing data
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA