- Features & Specification
Druck PV211-DPI104 Pneumatic Test Kit with DPI104
Druck PV211-DPI104 Low-Pressure Pneumatic Test Kit 2 bar (30 psi) kit with BSP fittings and PV211 Test Pump (Gauge Model).
The GE Druck PV211 is a lightweight, yet rugged and durable, low pressure and vacuum hand pump offering exceptional fine control.
Druck DPI 104 digital pressure gauge combining precision and functionality in a compact and robust package. A reliable, economical solution for a range of pressure sensing applications.
The Druck PV211-DPI104 Is Supplied With:
- Druck DPI104 digital pressure gauge
- Druck PV211 pneumatic hand pump
- Seal kit
DPI 104 Digital Pressure Gauge Features:
- Pressure range: 0 to 10 psi (700 mbar) gauge
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- 0.05% full scale accuracy
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- % pressure indication with bar graph for visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- 0 to 5V analog output
- Pressure switch test, Min/Max, tare and alarm functions
- Adjustable mounting positions
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface
PV210 Low-Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump Features:
- Dual source of pneumatic pressure and vacuum
- Pneumatic pressure in excess 600 psi (up to 40 bar)
- Generates vacuum to 28.5 inHg
- Adjustable stroke
- Built-in fine adjust vernier
- Needle valve for controlled pressure release
ISSWWW and Druck
ISSWWW are a proud distributor of Druck products, with a range of pressure meters and gauges including Hydraulic Hand pumps, Portable Calibrators and Handheld Pressure Indicators, all essentials for high performance and accurate results. Druck is part of the GE Measurement network which is improving the health of industry with smart and predictive solutions.
Druck PV211 Hand Vacuum Pressure Pump
|Pressure Range||0 to 600psi|
|Vacuum Range||0 to 28.5inHg|
|Materials||Nickel-plated brass, anodised aluminium, phosphor bronze (springs), nitrile, nylon|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||8.5 x 4 x 2.5 inches|
Druck DPI104 Pressure Test Gauge
|0-30||0-2||G* or A||0.001||0.1||32||2.2|
|0-100||0-7||G* or A||0.01||0.1||111.7||7.7|
|0-300||0-20||G* or A||0.01||1||319||22|
|0-1000||0-70||G* or A||0.1||1||1117||77|
|*All gauge models will respond to negative pressures
**0.15% FS for 10 psi (700 mbar range).
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA