NEW With safety in mind, the TPT420 is rated at CAT IV 1000 V with an IP64 housing and conforms to the latest IEC/EN 61243-3 and DIN VDE 0682-401 standards£84.95 exc. VAT £101.94 inc. VAT £114.00 inc. VAT
- 1000V CAT IV
- AC/DC Auto Sensing
- Audible and visual continuity
A simple to use barcode scanner is specifically designed for use with the Megger PAT410, PAT420 and PAT450 range of downloading portable appliance testers.£229.95 exc. VAT £275.94 inc. VAT £420.00 inc. VAT
- Essential PAT Testing Accessories
- Official Megger Accessory
The Megger DLRO100 enables low resistance measurement, across multiple applications, even in areas without access to mains power.£3,355.00 exc. VAT £4,026.00 inc. VAT £4,518.00 inc. VAT
- 0.1 µΩ to 1.999 Ω
- 100A Testing
- CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC
SIA10 Socket Interface Adaptor For MFTs£25.95 exc. VAT £31.14 inc. VAT £42.00 inc. VAT
- Official Megger Accessory
- Fused leads
- 4mm connectors
The MTR105 is a dedicated Static Motor Tester with Megger’s tried and trusted suite of insulation resistance tests (IR), plus all the great traditional features and reliability of Megger’s testers.£1,700.00 excluding VAT £2,040.00 including VAT @ 20%
- 3 Phase insulation resistance
- Capacitance and inductance
- CAT III 600 V up to 3000 m
NEW Megger's flagship MFT1741+ MFT complete with the EVCA210-UK charge point adapter, bringing you a comprehensive EV solution that's ready to use.£1,195.00 exc. VAT £1,434.00 inc. VAT £2,592.00 inc. VAT
- 10 mA to 1 A single and 3 phase RCD testing
- Earth testing and stake-less testing
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating and tough IP54 case
NEW The Megger VF6 EX Voltage Detector is intended to be used to check for the presence of AC voltage whilst being Ex rated for use in hazardous areas.£36.00 excluding VAT £43.20 including VAT @ 20%
- 12-1000v AC
- CAT IV 1000v
- Clear Transparent Tip
The AVO210 is a general purpose multimeter suitable for electricians, heating engineers and alarm technicians. The additional features make the instrument useful for a wide range of applications.£60.00 exc. VAT £72.00 inc. VAT £103.20 inc. VAT
- Insulation Testing
- Measures resistance
- Measures frequency
Megger Testers: Hard-Wearing, Durable Quality
Megger is one of the best-known electrical test equipment manufacturers. Their electrical testing equipment is trusted by thousands of professionals in the workplace and on site.
Why Purchase Your Megger Tester from ISS?
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - every single product comes with a full guarantee - if the product is not what you wanted, we refund you with no quibble.
• Impartial and Accurate Product Advice - have you been using an old Megger tester that is no longer available? Want to check you have the right product? Call our helpline and we will provide you with the advice you need.
• Calibration Certificate - when you purchase your Megger tester from ISS, we can provide you with the necessary calibration certificate needed for you to start using it immediately.
• Free Gift - choose from one of three free gifts from ISS when you purchase certain Megger Equipment - including a 30m wander-lead, a free calibration certificate or an 11 piece screwdriver set.
• Delivery Options - free delivery is available as standard. When you need a new tester in a hurry, we can also arrange a next day delivery.