The AVO210 is a general purpose multimeter suitable for electricians, heating engineers and alarm technicians. The additional features make the instrument useful for a wide range of applications.£60.00 exc. VAT £72.00 inc. VAT £102.00 inc. VAT
- Insulation Testing
- Measures resistance
- Measures frequency
Replace those broken catches on your Megger equipment cases with these genuine replacements, two per pack.£6.95 excluding VAT £8.34 including VAT @ 20%
Essential additional instrumentation for the testing and commissioning of of photovoltaic PV installations. Includes irradiance meter, 600A Clampmeter and specialist solar test leads.£183.95 exc. VAT £220.74 inc. VAT £354.00 inc. VAT
- Carry Bag Included
- Clampmeter Included
- Irradiance Meter Included
NEW Combines the convenience of an infrared thermometer with the visual advantage of a thermal imager providing a troubleshooting camera with infrared heat map.£375.00 exc. VAT £450.00 inc. VAT £598.80 inc. VAT
- 320*240 TFT LCD display
- 6000 Image storage SD Card
- Adjustable emissivity
FREE Gift The New and Improved, rechargeable, earth testing Megger MFT1731 Professional 18th Edition Multifunction Tester supplied with Software£945.00 exc. VAT £1,134.00 inc. VAT £1,962.00 inc. VAT
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Manufacturers Calibration Certificate
- Phase Rotation Service
The Megger 1002-490 probes and clips set is the ideal replacement or a spare set for the MFT1710, MFT1720, MFT1730 Multifunction Testers test leads.£29.25 exc. VAT £35.10 inc. VAT £46.80 inc. VAT
- Official Megger Accessory
- Croc clips and probes included
The Megger DLRO100X enables low resistance measurement, across multiple applications, mains or battery powered. X & XB models also support USB downloading.£3,755.00 exc. VAT £4,506.00 inc. VAT £4,620.00 inc. VAT
- 0.1 µΩ to 1.999 Ω
- 100A Testing
- CAT IV 600 VAC / 500 VDC
The Megger DLRO duplex connect four terminal test lead system is designed to provide the most cost effective and convenient way to provide the user with all off the test lead terminations and lead lengths required for the many different applications.£249.95 exc. VAT £299.94 inc. VAT £336.00 inc. VAT
- Connector to probe resistance: 14m ohm
- Maximum current rating: 10 A
- Probe spacing between P and C tips: 10 mm
The DET2/3 is a reliable instrument for use on large or more complex earth systems, which include communications earth systems and difficult test environments.£3,345.00 excluding VAT £4,014.00 including VAT @ 20%
- Data Storage
- Large colour display
- Range: Automatic 0.01 Ω to 1.0 kΩ
Megger Testers: Hard-Wearing, Durable Quality
Megger is one of the best-known electrical test equipment manufacturers. Their electrical testing equipment is trusted by thousands of professionals in the workplace and on site.
Why Purchase Your Megger Tester from ISS?
• 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - every single product comes with a full guarantee - if the product is not what you wanted, we refund you with no quibble.
• Impartial and Accurate Product Advice - have you been using an old Megger tester that is no longer available? Want to check you have the right product? Call our helpline and we will provide you with the advice you need.
• Calibration Certificate - when you purchase your Megger tester from ISS, we can provide you with the necessary calibration certificate needed for you to start using it immediately.
• Free Gift - choose from one of three free gifts from ISS when you purchase certain Megger Equipment - including a 30m wander-lead, a free calibration certificate or an 11 piece screwdriver set.
• Delivery Options - free delivery is available as standard. When you need a new tester in a hurry, we can also arrange a next day delivery.