AEL TF.32-MID Three phase Digital kWh Meter
4 wire, 100Amp Direct Connect
- Programming the Electricity Meter: On the electricity meter, the date and time, tariff data may be adjusted by the authorized personnel by opening the lid of electric terminal box.
- Reading the Electricity Meter: Invoicing data for 12 months, consumed total power amount, data about lid openings of electric terminal box, demand data for 6 months and initial opening date of upper lid can be read on optic port of the electricity meter.
- Auto Trouble-Shooting Feature: The electricity meter continuously controls its internal circuits and displays in the menu of its monitor the trouble types shown hereunder.
- Electric Terminal Box Lid and Upper Lid Opening, Closing, Recording Features: When the upper lid is opened, the first opening date is stored. When the lid of electric terminal box is opened, the first opening date of each month and total of openings throughout the relevant month is stored. Lid opening dates and numbers of the most recent 12 months are stored in the memory.
- Communication: The data is transmitted to a portable computer (indexor) through an optical reader from optic port of the electricity meter.
- Signal Output: On the electricity meter, there is two LEDs so as to indicate the consumed active energy. Numbers of blinks of these LEDs shows lmp/kWh values of the electricity meter. 1000 lmp/kWh : 1000 Blinks = 1 kWh
- Summer/Winter Day Light Saving Time: The electricity meter automatically switches to summer / winter day time light saving time.
- Displaying during Power Failure: When the power is cut, the data requested can be brought to the LCD monitor via the call-button on the electricity meter and reading can be taken from optic port.
Orders requiring calibrationWhilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Bank/Public HolidaysPredicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Temporarily revised June 2020)
Please note that regrettably, we have had to realign our delivery service options to those available from our carriers.
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
We have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologise unreservedly for the inconvenience we know this will cause.
We look forward to restoring our full delivery service schedule just as soon as we are able.
Standard FREE 1-2 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £75.00 (exc vat). Sent using express courier, delivered within 1-2 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Next Day Anytime Delivery (Excluding Saturday & Sunday) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B
Sent by express courier, delivered next day (excluding weekends) from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Orders must be placed before 3:00pm for a qualifying next day delivery and a telephone number supplied, subject to availability.
Because of the high cost of carriage, we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions bringing the carriage charges to:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 2 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable E&OA