- Features & Specification
- Delivery (updated)
Metrel A 1532 XA EVSE adapter
The A 1532 EVSE XA adapter is used for verification of electrical safety and functional testing of EVSE together with supported METREL installation testers. It is intended for testing Mode 3 EV supply equipment with a type 2 connector. XA version supports 3 phase load testing up to 13 A and different error types, including PE open.
If used together with Metrel AutoSequences®, prebuilt in the newer multifunctional testers, the complete EVSE charging station can be tested (state-by-state) electrically and functionally with a push of a button. It is possible to create a professional station-based report with MESM.
- Instrument XA EVSE adapter
- Small soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual
- Banana socket outputs for connection to a 3-phase installation tester;
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output;
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection;
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status;
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE);
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE;
- 6 mA EV RCD support;
- Functional tests support;*
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support;*
- MESM report creation;**
- Load testing up to 13 A on socket - 1 phase or on banana sockets - 3 phase;
- Fault simulation of Diode short, PE-CP short and PE open;
- Output BNC connector for CP signal monitoring.
Building LV Installation
- EISinsp Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety Inspection
- EISc Competences: Low Voltage Electrical Installation Safety for Contractors and Maintainers
- IEC/EN 61557 Electrical safety in low voltage distribution systems up to 1 000 V AC and 1 500 V DC - Equipment for testing, measuring or monitoring of protective measures - series
Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment
- EVSE Competences: Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment Safety
- IEC/EN 61851 Electric vehicle conductive charging system
- EVSE construction and testing
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 200 x 100 x 70 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 0.90 kg
Metrel was established in 1957 as a factory for the production of electrical measuring instruments and components for the domestic market and grew from there to become one of world’s leading manufacturers of measuring and testing equipment. They are one of the few companies in the industry that develops and manufactures products at a single location, starting with design and ending with final assembly, quality control and calibration.
Metrel A1532 XA EVSE Adapter Technical Specifications
|Input voltage||400 V (3-phase)|
|Test current||267 A (10ms) intermittent operation|
|Maximum load current||13 A continuous operation|
|Proximity Pilot (PP) simulation||Open circuit|
|Control Pilot (CP) simulation||State A (not connected)|
|State B (connected, not charging)|
|State C (charging without ventilation)|
|State D (charging with ventilation)|
|Error states||CP short to PE via diode|
|Overvoltage category||300 V CAT II|
|Protection degree||IP 40|
|Protection classification||Double insulation|
|Altitude||3000 m above sea level|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||250 x 100 x 70 mm|
|Test lead length||0.5 m|
|Working temperature range||0 °C … 40 °C @ 95 % RH, non-condensing|
|Storage temperature range||-10 °C … +70 °C|
|Maximum storage relative humidity||90 % RH (-10 °C … +40 °C)|
|80 % RH (40 °C … 60 °C)|
Delivery Notices (Updated March 29th 2021)
During the current situation surrounding the effects of the Coronavirus pandemic, logistics from every company are under immense pressure to deliver goods on time.
Coupled with manufacturers on reduced output due to more stringent working practices and a global shortage of component parts to supply UK manufacturing, we have taken the decision to temporarily limit our services rather than let our customers down amid these unprecedented circumstances.
We hope you will understand our position on this and we apologize unreservedly for the inconvenience we know it will cause.
Please note that ALL orders placed before 3:00pm are shipped same-day (subject to stock and any additional services required).
The stated transport times above have some scope for adjustment built-in for the Covid-19 situation. Carriers themselves also have their own extended workload and limitations at this time which are unfortunately beyond our control.
Orders requiring calibration
Whilst we take the greatest care to get all orders dispatched and delivered to you in the stated time frame, orders received PM and requiring
calibration may on occasion miss dispatch that day, according to the complexity of the calibration. Be assured they will ship on the next dispatch
this in most cases should not add more than 24 hours to your delivery.
Predicted delivery times are based on regular trading days Monday to Friday. Public holidays, bank holidays and weekends are outside the usual scope
of our dispatch and subject to activities/holidays of our carriers and therefore may incur additional days lead time to your order.
*UK Mainland (Revised March 2021)
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value OVER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||FREE|
|Standard FREE 2-3 Day Courier Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - Order value UNDER £75.00 ex VAT - Order by 3:0pm||£4.75|
|Next WORKING Day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) – UK Mainland only - Zones A & B - ANY order value - Order by 3:0pm||£7.75|
|Saturday ANYTIME Delivery - Order by 3:0pm||£9.95|
Because of the high cost of carriage, we regretfully need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Zones A & B - Mainland delivery rates apply.
- Zone C - Scottish Highlands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone D - Outer Hebrides, Orkney Isles, Shetland Isles, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, and Channel Islands (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone E - Northern Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
- Zone F - Republic of Ireland (Charges are calculated at the checkout).
All offshore deliveries are a 3-4 day service as standard. This includes Channel Islands, Northern & Southern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles.
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
All export inquiries should be directed to the export division before placement of order.
If no shipping option is available to your selected country please call us FREE on 0800 0224 060 to purchase your items.
All stated prices are subject to VAT at the current rate where applicable.