The ALL NEW DL911x Series Multifunction Tester has been designed to fully comply with the testing requirements of the 18th Edition. It also incorporates many of the features that we have come to expect with modern MFTs. It is designed to be worn around the neck with a comfortable harness, for easy function selecting and testing.
The DL9110 is the entry level instrument in the series packed full of features, such as a Auto Start Loop & Continuity, the UK’s largest colour changing RGB LCD display screen indicating error, Auto RCD test with Ramp feature and has Full Range Protection if tester is accidentally connected to voltage on a dead test. The DL9110 also comes complete with a toolbox style carry case, full calibration certificate and an option to upgrade from the 2 year warranty to a 3 year warranty. All in all, the DL9110 offers incredible value for a feature packed MFT meeting all the safety and performance requirements of BS EN 61557.
The All NEW RCD-LOC XLT ‘patent pending’ feature allows loop testing without tripping any type of RCD or RCBO with very high accuracy.
*Important Calibration Information:
This instrument comes complete with a manufacturers calibration certificate. Please be aware that these certificates are generic and may also be time lapsed. If you would prefer a personalised full traceable calibration certificate applied to the equipment before dispatch, then please select this option from the drop-down menu above, an additional calibration charge will apply.
- RCD-LOC XLT
- Auto Start Loop & Continuity tests
- Auto RCD Test with Ramp Test
- 500V Insulation test
- UK’s largest colour LCD display
- Optional Remote Probe (Item TLRP911x to be ordered separately)
- Loop Impedance – Unique auto start RCD-LOC XLT loop test principle will not trip any RCD
- Prospective short circuit current – with auto start and direct readout of PSCC
- High Current Loop Test – auto start loop test with high current Ze measurement
- Continuity test – with auto start & null facility to zero out lead resistance
- RCD testing – Trip time, trip current, auto test and ramp current
- RCD auto test – test RCDs in auto mode and simply recall the test results once finished
- Insulation measurement – with 250 & 500V test voltages
- Integrated socket polarity test
- Fully protected against damage when accidentally connected across phases
Di-Log DL911x Comparrison Chart
Di-Log Test Equipment offers a comprehensive range of test equipment from a voltage indicator to 18th Edition and Thermal Imaging to portable appliance testing kits. All Di-Log instruments are designed and manufactured to the highest quality specification and you can be assured that all manufacturing processes adhere to internationally recognised standards. Di-Log instruments are accurate, safe and rugged – you won’t find a better balance between cost and fitness for purpose.