- Features & Specification
Kewtech KT65DL Multifunction Tester Pro Kit
Kewtech KT65 + Kewtech Accessories Kit + Free Gift
This ISS exclusive offer includes one of the most trusted and reliable Multifunction Testers on the market, The Kewtech KT65. AND now comes complete with a professional Accessories Kit which has everything you need to become a professional 17th edition tester.
This is a limited time offer. Please check availability to save disappointment.
Easy to use Phase rotation in line with new 17th edition requirements Advanced memory with free software NEW Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types Test button in probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode Memory for test lead resistance compensation Backlit display Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling Conducts phase to phase loop tests End of line calibration certificate included Can be used with rechargeable batteries Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
- Easy to use
- Phase rotation in line with new 17th edition requirements
- Advanced memory with free software
- NEW Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip LOOP testing on all RCD types
- Test button in the probe as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands-free’ testing
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- 250, 500 & 1000V insulation tests with auto discharge
- Additional LED for warning of high voltage output in insulation test mode
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- Backlit display
- Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- Conducts phase to phase loop tests
- End of line calibration certificate included
- Can be used with rechargeable batteries
- Complies with BS7671 (Part P)
Kewtech Accessories Kit
This Kewtech accessory kit is a first of it's kind. It includes everything you need to carry out professional testing with ANY multifunction tester. With these accessories, you will be able to carry out a vast array of tests using a multifunction tester.
This kit and the accessories will work with ANY multifunction tester from:
Kewtech KT65 Pro Kit Contents:
- Kewtech KT65 Multifunction Tester
- Test Leads
- Jump Leads
- Lightmate Kit
- PAT Adapter
- R2 Check Plug
- R2FL Socket Adaptor
- Certificate of Conformity
ISSWWW and Kewtech
One of our longest standing manufacturer partnerships and a brand that sells well day in day out for solid dependability and innovation at the price point.
Kewtech manufacture innovative, accurate and reliable test equipment that enables UK electrical contractors to undertake their testing obligations quickly and efficiently.
A product with the “Kewtech” brand has been specifically designed for the UK market by a team with many years of industry experience. We pride ourselves on developing and manufacturing products that have a real benefit to the industry.
Kewtech has consistently introduced industry firsts, like our Lightmate testing adaptors, the Pat Adaptor, the MFT with PAT testing plus download and our award-winning RB1 Replacement Lamp. Our 17th Edition multifunction testers lead the way in ease of use, loop accuracy and repeatability of reading.
Kewtech KT65DL Multifunction Tester
|20 / 200 / 2000Ω
|0 ~ 0.19Ω
0.2 ~ 2000Ω
|250V+40% -0%||1mA or greater @ 250kΩ||20 / 200MΩ Auto-Ranging||20 ~ 200MΩ
|500V+30% -0%||1mA or greater @ 500kΩ||20 / 200 / 2000MΩ Auto-Ranging||200 ~ 2000MΩ
|1000V+20% -0%||1mA or greater @ 1MΩ||20 / 200 / 2000MΩ Auto-Ranging||200 ~ 2000MΩ
|Function||Rated Voltage||Nominal Test Current at 0Ω External Loop: Magnitude/ Duration||Range||Accuracy|
|L-PE||100 ~ 260V
|20 / 200 / 2000Ω
|L-PE (ATT)||100 ~ 260V
|20 / 200 / 2000Ω
|L-N/L-L||100 ~ 500V 50/60Hz||20Ω: 6A/20ms||20Ω||±(3%rdg+4dgt)|
PSC (L-N/L-L) / PFC (L-PE)
|PSC accuracy is derived from measured loop impedance specification and measured voltage specification|
|PFC (ATT)||100~260V 50/60Hz||L-N: 6A/30ms N-PE: 10mA/approx. 4s||2000A/20kA Auto-Ranging|
|Trip Current||Trip Time|
|AC Type||A Type|
|X1/2||230V+ 10%-15% 50/60Hz||-8%~2%||±10%||±(1%rdg+3dgt)|
|Auto||Depending on the accuracy at each function
X1/2 0˚->X1/2 180˚->X1 0˚->X1 180˚-> X5 0˚-> X5 180˚
Measurements with X5 aren’t carried out when current is 300mA or more
|Continuity / Insulation / Loop / PSC ranges uses the rolling average|
|825Hz||20/ 200 / 2000Ω Auto-Ranging||20Ω range: ±(3%rdg+0.1dgt) 200 / 2000Ω range: ±(3%rdg+3dgt) (Auxiliary earth resistance 100±5%)|
|50-500V 50/60Hz||Correct phase sequence: are displayed “1.2.3” and mark
Reversed-phase sequence: are displayed “3.2.1” and mark
Standard 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£3.75 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Ireland - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.