Wiha 2872 T11 Slim Selection Torque Screwdriver Set
This torque screwdriver set from Wiha® just oozes quality. A precision moulded comfort grip drive with a torque setting from 1.0 to 5.0Nm is adjustable easliy with the included drive setting tool for precision tightning. A total of 8 accompanying bits in popular sizes with a special slim profile allow you to tighten and adjust MCB's from almost any manufacturer. This allows the bit to pass all the way through the case of the breaker right down to the screw head, ensuring a positive connection to the screw for maximum drive. This is something that has long been an issue for electricians and with new regulation regarding torque settings on MCB's, this set ticks every box for the purpose.
Wiha® Kit 2872 Comes Supplied With:
- 1x TorqueVario®-S VDE, model 1.0-5.0 Nm (26626) , Nm: 1,0-5,0 , Tolerance: 6%
- 1x SoftFinish® electric slimVario bit holder with handle and ClicFix, 6.0 mm. (34577) , Hex: 6 , Visible blade length: 50
- 1x slimTorque VDE bit holder for 6 mm slimBits. (35870) , Hex: 6 , Hex blade: 3,8
- 1x Torque-Setter. (26864) , Visible blade length: 80 , Screwdriver length: 150
- 1x SoftFinish® electric slimBit, slotted. (34580) , Slotted: 4,0 , Bit length: 75
- 1x SoftFinish® electric slimBit, slotted. (34581) , Slotted: 5,5 , Bit length: 75
- 1x SoftFinish® electric slimBit, Phillips. (34583) , Phillips: PH1 , Bit length: 75
- 1x SoftFinish® electric slimBit, Phillips. (34584) , Phillips: PH2 , Bit length: 75
- 1x SoftFinish® electric slimBit, Pozidriv. (34585) , Pozidriv: PZ1 , Bit length: 75
- 1x SoftFinish® electric slimBit, Pozidriv. (34586) , Pozidriv: PZ2 , Bit length: 75
- 1x SoftFinish® electric slimBit for terminal screws (slotted/Pozidriv). (34590) , Pozidriv PlusMinus: SL/PZ2 , Bit length: 75
- All tools securely arranged in a roust and clearly laid out bag.
- Fulfills all accuracy requirements as defined by EN ISO 6789, BS EN 26789 and ASME B 107.14M
- Each tool individually tested at 10,000 V AC.
- The right torque protects you from damaging materials and avoids subsequent work.
- Wiha slimBits ensure full and fully-insulated accessibility to low-lying screws.
- The right torque protects you against warranty claims.
- VDE torque handle 1.0 - 5.0 Nm, steplessly adjustable. Bit holder with SoftFinish® electric multi-component handle.
- 100% safety from fastening with torque according to specification of manufacturer type-tested switching devices according to EN 60439-1. Effortless access to low-lying fastening elements. Arranged clearly in a high quality, rugged and durable bag.
- Protective insulation moulded directly onto the bit and completely integrated into the bit in the lower area. Individually tested protective insulation 1,000 V AC, VDE and GS tested.
- Insulated metal bit holder holds all slimBits reliability. Only for 6 mm slimBits.
- For controlled fastening on live parts up to 1 000 V AC.
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.
You may also be interested in the following products
An Expert Quality, set of insulated screwdrivers, essential for professional electricians. Rated at 1000V and 60900 certified, they offer exceptional value for money and functionality.£34.95(£41.94including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£71.14
- Tested to EN 60900:2004
- Hard Carry Case
- Rated 1000V AC
An Expert Quality, set of interchangeable screwdrivers, essential for professional electricians. Rated at 1000V and VDE certified, they offer exceptional value for money and functionality.£39.95(£47.94including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£65.09
- Tested to EN 60900:2004
- VDE Rated
The KEW2500 Measures DC mA signals used in industrial automation equipment, PLC, transmitters, process control and analogue I/0 systems without breaking the loop.£485.00(£582.00including VAT @ 20%)Regular Price:£696.00
- 0.01mA Resolution
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Max Conductor Size 6mm Ø