The TPI Model 716 Flue Gas Analyzer is a state of the art, easy to use analyzer designed not only to display and calculate the required readings from a flue but also to cover most of the other measurements associated with combustion.
Built-in differential manometer with 0.001” H2O resolution
Calculates combustion efficiency
Data Logging with time and date stamp
Will not shut off if 15 ppm CO is present for increased safety
Communicate to a PC via the USB interface
Optional A740 IR printer available for hard copies of test results
Built-in differential thermometer
Push on fittings for fast and easy use
Quick and Simple Setup
All TPI analyzers feature quick and simple set up. Fast purge and the ability to perform fuel selectionduring start up enable tests to be performed quickly without requiring extra set-up time after initial startup. TPI analyzers also use the last selected fuel as the default setting. This feature prevents the need toperform fuel selection every time the analyzer is turned on.
Using TPI analyzers to determine combustion efficiency at the time of equipment set up minimizes call backs and can be used to verify to the home owner the value of service work by showing the increase in equipment efficiency after work is performed. Efficiency calculation can also be used to generate business by demonstrating the need to improve the efficiency of equipment or to show the benefit of purchasing new equipment with higher efficiency.
• Built-in differential manometer with 0.001” H2O resolution
• Calculates combustion efficiency
• Data Logging with time and date stamp
• Will not shut off if 15 ppm CO is present for increased safety
• Communicate to a PC via the USB interface
• Optional A740 IR printer available for hard copies of test results
• Built-in differential thermometer
• Store function to save up to 10 readings
• Pump driven for fast response
• Push on fittings for fast and easy use
• Large easy to read backlit display
• Ten selectable fuels
The TPI 716 Flue Gas Analyzer comes complete with the following standard accessories: ( ) Denotes part number
• TPI 716 Analyzer
• Combustible Gase Leak Probe (A806)
• Rubber Boot (A765) 1 each installed on analyzer
• Soft Carrying Case (A768) - 1 each
• Flue Sampling Probe (A770) - 1 each
• In-Line Filter / Water Trap installed on Flue probe (A796) - 1 each
• Disc water filter installed in water trap (A794W) - 1 each
• Temperature Probe (GK11M) - 1 each
• Battery Charger (A766) - 1 each
• Mini Pump Protection Filter Assembly (A763) - 1 each
• Exhaust Spigot Removable (A764) - 1 each
• Pressure Tubing (A774) - 1 each 6’ piece
• Static Pressure Tips (A776) - 2 each
• 1/4” barbed to 1/8” NPT fitting (A603) - 2 each
• Gas Valve Adapter (A611) - 1 each
• Instruction Manual
Kit 2 Includes these extras:
- TPI A740 Ir Printer
- 2 x TPI CK21M Pipe Clamps
|Model 716 Specifications|
|Operating Temperature Range||14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C)|
|Battery / Batery Life||Rechargeable Ni-MH / > 6 Hours|
|Charger Input Voltage||115V or 230V : 50/60 Hz AC|
|Fuels|| Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal,
Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
|Units of Pressure||mbar, kPa and inH2O|
|Display||8 line graphical LCD Backlit|
|Data Storage||100 sets of readings|
|Data Logging||400 sets of readings|
|Single Logging||150 sets of readings|
|Time and Date||24 Hour Real Time Clock|
|Dimensions||7.8” x 3.5” x 2.4”|
|Carbon Monoxide||0-10,000 ppm||1 ppm||+/- 5 ppm or 5%|
Gas Leak Sensor 100-10,000ppm (calibrated to methane)
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.