TPI Model 9070 Smart Vibration Analyzer.
Vibration analysis at the touch of a button. Analyze and Interpret readings; incredible performance at an unbelievably low price.
Overall machine and bearing conditions: vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage (BDU).
- ISO Built-in Alarms
- Easily identify bearing problems with BDU Reading
- 800 line FFT (spectrum)
- Ruggedized IP67 case
- 3-year Limited Warranty
The 9070 is a simple to use vibration monitoring and analysis tool that allows easy display of vibration signals. The meter automatically per-forms vibration analysis functions based on machine running speed to help diagnose faults such as unbalance, misalignment and looseness.
- Full Color OLED Display
- Easily identify problems with built in band filters:
- Built-in accelerometer with stinger. Optional long stinger and magnetic mount available
The TPI 9070 is a simple, easy to use, low cost vibration meter that records, analyse and displays vibration signals at the push of a button.
- Commercial & Industrlal HVAC
- Food Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Power Plants
Overall machine and bearing conditions:
vibration values are displayed with color coded alarm levels for ISO values and Bearing Damage (BDU).
Easy vibration analysis:
clear picture of machine problems detected with built in band filters:
Identify complex issues:
800-line spectrum with zoom and cursor.
Readings are easily saved and recalled with all alarm levels and settings stored in non-volatile flash memory. Run speed and machine type are entered with the simple to use Setup Wizard
|Size||H 7.95” W 2.36”|
|Environmental|| Water: IP67 Waterproof
Operating: 32°F to 122°F (0C to 50C)
Storage: -4°F to 158°F (-20C to 70C)
|Power Supply||2xAA batteries|
|Battery life||Approximately 50 hours of normal use|
|Frequency ranges:|| 2/10Hz - 1kHz ISO
2Hz - 3kHz
|Frequency resolution:||100 / 200 / 400 / 800 lines|
|Displayed amplitude units:|| Acceleration in g / velocity in inches per second or mm per second /
Bearing damage in BDU
|Displayed frequency units:||Hz, CPM or RPM|
|Input range:||+/- 50 g|
|Dynamic range:||72 dB|
|Auto set up of VA bands||2Yes|
|Accelerometer connection:||Internal sensor|
|Standard Accessories||Pouch with protective cap for pointed stinger|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.