Dual Input Differential Manometer with ±100 psi range and 0.01 psi resolution.
Data logging with optional A665 software and docking station. Seven units of pressure: inH2O, mbar, KPa, PSI, mH2O, mmHg, inHg, Auto power off, Record/Min/Max, Backlight display, Zero function, Trim mode to stabilize readings. ¼” NPT fittings.
- Differential input with + 29 PSI range
- Seven units of measure (mbar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mH2O, inH2O)
- Data Logging: Record test data with time stamp and display with optional software
- PC Communication: IR to USB Interface and PC Application software (optional p/n A665)
- Display: 4 digit dual line with backlight
- Printing: Print test results directly to the optional A740 IR printer
- Data Hold: Freezes reading on display
- Min / Max: Records Min/Max readings
- Auto Off: Conserve battery power.
Model 665 Digital Manometer Product Description
The slim design 665 is a hand-held, differential input manometer with data logging capability. Digital filter, min/max, one touch zero, and backlight display are just a few of the features of the 665.
Standard Accessories (Included): two 1.5 Volt Alkaline Battery (A002), Protective Boot w/ magnets (A614).
|Model 655 Specifications|
|Measurement Range||±101.5 psi (±7bar)|
|Display||5 Digit LCD with backlight|
|Input Type||Differential (1/4” NPT)|
|Resolution (max)||0.01 psi (0.001 bar) (0.1 inH2O)|
|Accuracy||0.2% Full scale|
|Functions|| One Touch Zero, Data Hold, Back-light, Unit Selection, Smoothing,
Auto power Off, Min / Max Record, Resolution Selection
|Units of Measure||7 Units (bar, kPa, PSI, mmHg, inHg, mmH2O, inH2O)|
|Data Logging||5000 Data, 1sec ~ 24 hour|
|Data Storage||16 data points|
|Communication||IR to USB Interface and PC Application software (optional p/n A665)|
|Battery Type||AA(1.5V)*2 alkaline (MN1500, LR6)|
|Battery Life||600 hours (Typical)|
|Auto Power Off||20 minutes (can be disabled)|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.