Combination Vane & hot wire anemometer and temperature.
The 575 Digital Air Velocity Meter is a state of the art, easy to use instrument designed to provide temperature and air velocity readings.
- Increased versatility, uses both hot wire and vane type probes
- Measure air velocity and temperature simultaneously
- Record, minimum, maximum and average
- Data hold
- Auto power off (10 min.)
- Low battery display
- Multiple units of measure: (m/s, k/h, mile/h, knots, ft./min)
- Download data to a computer using the RS-232 port and optional A500 cable
- 39” cable length
The TPI 575 Vane/Hotwire Air Velocity Meter is a state of the art, easy to use instrument designed to provide temperature and air velocity readings. The instrument is ruggedly constructed and comes with a 3 Year Guarantee.
Model 575C1 Applications
- Air velocity measurements in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Where low and high feet per minute readings are critical you must use a hotwire below 80 ft. per minute
The TPI 575 Vane/Hotwire Air Velocity Meter comes complete with the following items as standard:
- TPI 575 Instrument
- Hotwire Probe Head
- Vane Probe Head
- Rubber Boot
- Soft Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
The TPI 575 Digital Air Velocity Meter has the following options available: Serial Computer Interface RS232
|Model 575C1 Specifications|
| Air Velocity
(Low friction ball conventional twist wheel)
| 80 to 4900 ft/min
0.4 to 25 m/s 40 to 3900 ft/min
0.2 to 20 m/s
|Units of Measure||m/s, km/s, ft/min, mile/hr, knots/hr|
|Air Velocity Accuracy|| ±(2% of rdg + 3 digits) vane >±(5% of rdg + 3 digits)
|Temperature (Precision thermistor)||-5°F to 175°F -20°C to 80°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±(1% of rdg + 1°F + 3 digits)|
|Units of Measure||°C / °F|
|CFM Calculation||Manual using formula|
|Operating Temperature (Base Unit)||32°F to 122°F|
|Operating Humidity (Base Unit)||<95% non-condensing|
|Battery Life||30 hours typical|
|Dimension W x L x H||2.9” x 5.7” x 1.1”|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.