Measure ambient CO2, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, wet bulb, CO, and calculate percentage outside air.
The TPI 1010a Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Meter is a state of the art, easy to use tester designed to provide you with the necessary measurements to monitor and make adjustments to air handling devices.
The 1010a IAQ meter uses state of the art sensors to measure carbon dioxide (CO2), and temperature.
- Calculate percent outside air to maintain acceptable CO2 levels in buildings and work spaces
- Measure and display Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Carbon Monoxide
- Measure ambient air temperature
- Measure relative humidity, dew point and wet bulb
- Log up to 4,000 readings in 1 second to 23 hour 59 minute intervals
- Download to a computer using the A368 USB cable
- Print via I/R to optional printer (Model A740)
The 1010a IAQ meter uses state of the art sensors to measure humidity, carbon dioxide (CO2), and temperature. The instrument is ruggedly constructed and comes with a 3 Year unit and 2 Year sensor Guarantee.
The TPI 1010a Indoor Air Quality meter comes complete with the following standard accessories:
• TPI 1010a Instrument
• Protective Rubber Boot (A800)
• Soft Carrying Case (A921)
• USB Cable & Software (A803)
• Instruction Manual
The TPI 1010a Indoor Air Quality meter has the following optional accessories available:
• Power adapter / Battery eliminator (A804)
• Magnetic strap kit to hang meter (A127)
• Boot hook to hang meter (A103)
• Replacement Software only (A802)
• Replacement USB cable only (A801)
|Model 1010a Specifications|
|Function: CO2|| Range: 0 to 5000ppm
Accuracy: 50°F~104°F: ±5% of rdg+75ppm
<50°F, >104°F: ±10% of rdg+75ppm
|Function: Temperature|| Range: -5°F to 140°F
-20°C to 60°C
|Function: Dew Point Temperature|| Range: -47°F to 135°F
-44°C to 57°C
|Function: Wet Bulb Temperature|| Range: 3°F to 135°F
-16°C to 57°C
|Function: Relative Humidity|| Range: 5% to 95%
|Function: % Outside Air|| Range: 0 to 100%
|Function: CO|| Range: 0 to 500ppm
Accuracy: ±3ppm or ±5% of rdg whichever is greater
|Data Logging||Up to 4,000 samples 1 sec to 23hr 59min interval|
|Display Type||3 line with annunciators and backlight|
|CO2 Alarm||Audible and visual, selectable level (factory default 30ppm)|
|Operating Temperature & Humidity|| CO and CO2: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
All Other Function: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
Humidity 15 ~ 95% non-condensing
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Power supply|| 3 AA batteries ( 4.5V)
AC/DC adapter 5Vout (Center positive)
Battery Life: 40 hours typical without backlight
|Output|| Serial output via USB connection
Infrared output to optional A740 printer/td>
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.