A precision handheld instrument primarily used for the calibration and simulation of voltage and current loops.
The 7005 is a high accuracy calibrator incorporating source and measure capabilities. The compact and lightweight design make it easily portable and ideal for plant operations and field use. Combined with user friendly controls and simple operation the 7005 is an excellent model for both process engineers and calibration technicians.
A handheld instrument for the calibration and simulation of voltage and current loops. This model is a high accuracy compact calibrator with source and measure capabilities.
• Current measurement: 125mA, source 50mA. Resolution 1μA
• Voltage measurement: 25V, source 21V. Resolution 1mV
• Accuracy: Source 0.01% of setting. Measure 0.01% of reading
• Transmitter and square root functions
• Auto-ranging feature
• Programmable steps and ramp
• 9 hours typical use between charges
• Supplied with battery charger and carry case
• H165 x W90 x D45mm, weight 0.42kg
The three operating modes provide a fast and easy solution to process applications; Loop current/voltage source for simulating a transmitter and the loop supply, sink of loop current for simulating a transmitter, and measurement of loop current/voltage for simulating a loop indicator.
Manual step of the output is possible at five calibration points; 0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% of span. Automatic stepping of the output is also available, both up and down with programmable dwell times.
Continuous up/down ramping can also be performed, with user programmable ramp rates and dwell time (top and bottom).
In source mode the range can be user programmed to any value between 0mA and 50mA, or 0V and 21V. For example a low point of 10mA and a high point of 50mA could be set giving a span of 40mA.
Measure mode provides both voltage and current measuring capability with 5 digit resolution. Ranges are 0 to ±5V and ±5 to ±25V, 0 to ±25mA and ±25 to ±125mA. Alternatively the signal can be measured as a % of span for the following ranges; 4 to 20mA, 0 to 20mA, square root 4 to 20mA, or square root 0 to 20mA. For all measurements a Min/Max recording function is available on demand.
An internal NiMH battery powers the unit for typically 9 hours continuous use and an external mains charger is supplied as standard. An automatic power-down feature is incorporated to conserve battery life, which can easily be disabled if not required. The unit is constructed in an impact resistant ABS case and connections are made via 4 off 4mm binding terminal posts
|Range||Resolution||Accuracy||Output Current||Output Resistance|
|0 to 21V||1mV||±0.01% of setting ±4mV||50mA||< 1Ω|
|0 to 5V||0.1mV||±0.01% of reading ±0.4mV||10MΩ|
|5 to 25V||1mV||±0.01% of reading ±2mV||10MΩ|
|Range||Resolution||Accuracy||Output Voltage||Loop Resistance|
|0 to 50mA||1μA||±0.01% of setting ±2μA||22V max||1100Ω @ 20mA max|
|0 to 25mA||1μA||±0.01% of reading ±2μA||24.5Ω|
|25 to 125mA||10μA||±0.01% of reading ±20μA||24.5Ω|
|Range||Resolution||Accuracy||Min external drive||Max external drive|
|0 to 50mA||1μA||±0.01% of setting ±2μA||4V||40V|
• User programmable ranges - any values between 0 and 50mA or 0 and 21V.
• Fixed ranges are available: 4 to 20mA, 0 to 20mA, sqrt 4 to 20mA, sqrt 0 to 20mA.
• Fine adjustment (inching) is available for precise deviation from the calibration point.
• Manual step output - five calibration points 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%
• Automatic step output (up/down) - five cal points with programmable dwell period.
• Ramp output - programmable ramp rate (0 to 20mA/sec or 0 to 20V/sec) programmable dwell period (0 to 1000 seconds)
• Voltage and current measuring capability with 5 digit resolution.
• Ranges: 0 to ±5V and ±5 to ±25V, 0 to ±25mA and ±25 to ±125mA.
• Signal can also be measured as a % of span on ranges: 4 to 20mA, 0 to 20mA, square root 4 to 20mA, square root 0 to 20mA.
• For all measurements a Min/Max recording function is available on demand.
H165 x W90 x D45mm
-10 to 50°C
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90% non-condensing at 25°C|
Internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack. Battery life typically 9 hours. Auto power-down feature can be enabled.
|Supplied With||Battery charger, carry case, and user manual|
Calibration certificates traceable to NPL and UKAS
|Country of Origin||UK|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.