The 5070 DuctorCal is a portable instrument suitable for calibrating high current ductor testers and micro-ohm meters. It incorporates 5 sets of high current standard resistors that are used to enable precision calibration.
The DuctorCal is a portable instrument suitable for calibrating high current doctor testers and micro-ohmmeters. It contains 5 sets of high current rating standard resistors that simulate the resistance being measured.
• Calibrate ductor testers and micro-ohmmeters
• 0.2, 2, 20, 200, 2000mΩ ranges
• 5 point calibration: 0, 25, 50, 75, 100%
• Gold plated terminals
• Accuracy/rng: 0.2mΩ (0.8%), 2mΩ (0.5%), 20mΩ (0.2%), 200 & 2000mΩ (0.1%)
• Low thermal emf connection
• Portable robust carrying case
• W540 x H410 x D210mm, weight 11kg
It has full 4 terminal capabilities with extra large terminals for the current connection. Gold plated terminals are used throughout to reduce contact resistance and thermal emfs. It has a substantial maximum continuous current rating, but can also be used with much higher transient/pulse test currents. The internal resistance standards are all high quality manganin types with good long term stability and temperature coefficients.
Rugged and portable, the 5070 is ideal for site calibration work, housed in a safety yellow field case with carry handle.
|50, 100, 150, 200μΩ||200A||0.8%|
|0.5, 1, 1.5, 2mΩ||100A||0.5%|
|5, 10, 15, 20mΩ||30A||0.2%|
|50, 100, 150, 200mΩ||10A||0.1%|
|0.5, 1, 1.5, 2Ω||3A||0.1%|
The currents shown are the continuous rated currents for both AC and DC. Higher currents (as generated by pulse driven instruments) can be used, and with an ON to OFF time ratio of 1:10 or less the allowed peak currents are 10 times those specified above, with an upper limit of 1000A.
It is important to ensure there are adequate low resistance connections to the DuctorCal’s current terminals.
|Dimensions||W540 x H210 x D410mm|
|Optional Extras||Calibration certificates traceable to NPL and UKAS|
|Country of Origin||UK|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.