A precision instrument suitable for calibrating and testing general purpose insulation testers and megohmmeters with test voltages up to 10kV.
It is constructed in a high strength co-polymer plastic case and is powered by a rechargeable battery. This ensures full isolation from the mains and prevents stray leakage.
A high accuracy calibrator for insulation testers and megohmmeters with test voltages up to 9kV. Sturdy and transportable it is suitable for both lab and site calibration.
• Insulation resistance from 100kΩ to 100GΩ
• Accuracy: Resistance 1% of setting. Voltage and Current to 1% of reading
• Up to 9kV operation
• Battery operation (over 150 hours between charges)
• Continuous connection – no arcing
• Fully shrouded safety connectors
• Display of open circuit voltage (0 to 2kV or 0 to 9kV)
• Display of short circuit current (0 to 2mA or 0 to 20mA)
• W406 x H175 x D330mm, weight 4.4kg
The insulation tester being calibrated can be tested for open circuit voltage and short circuit current. These are displayed on the digital meter mounted on the front panel. The insulation resistance is provided by a precision 4 dial decade resistance bank which can be set to a maximum of 99.99GΩ with additional resistance values of 100kΩ, 200kΩ, 500kΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ and 5MΩ which can be switched in as required.
Rugged and portable, the 5069 is ideal for site calibration work. Also available is the 5068 InsCal Insulation Test Calibrator, 2.5kV version
|Resistance||10GΩ, 1GΩ, 100MΩ, 10MΩ decade ranges.|
|Fixed Values||5MΩ, 2MΩ, 1MΩ, 500KΩ, 200KΩ, 100KΩ.|
|Resistance Accuracy||100kΩ to 5MΩ = 1%. 10MΩ to 10GΩ = 1%. 10GΩ to 100GΩ = 5%.|
|Resistance Temperature Coefficient||Less than 250ppm per °C|
|Open Circuit Voltage Measure||0 to 2kV range, accuracy 1% of f/s. 0 to 10kV range, accuracy 2% of f/s.|
|Voltage Display||1.999kV full scale, and 10kV full scale.|
|Short Circuit Current Measure||0 to 2mA range and 0 to 20mA range = 1% of f/s accuracy.|
|Current Display||1.999mA full scale, and 19.99mA full scale.|
|Power||Internal battery, 6V re-chargeable NiCad, >150hrs between charges.|
|Dimensions||W406 x H175 x D330mm|
|Supplied With||Safety connection leads with bare end to allow custom probes (10kV rated), 4mm 5kV test lead set, wallet to carry test leads, and mains charger.|
|Optional Extras||Calibration certificates traceable NPL and UKAS|
|Country of Origin||UK|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.