Testo Smart Bluetooth Probes Refrigeration Kit 0563 0002
The compact refrigeration set contains the high-pressure measuring instrument testo 549i as well as the clamp thermometer testo 115i (two of each). In conjunction with a smartphone or tablet, the refrigeration set is ideally suited to service and error detection on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as their installation.
Both measuring instruments can be set up quickly and easily directly at the pressure connection or the temperature measurement location. They also make working on widely spaced measuring points considerably easier thanks to wireless connection to a Smartphone or Tablet. The measurement values of both instruments are transmitted by Bluetooth connection to the App installed on the end device, and can be conveniently and flexibly read out. In the App, measurement parameters (such as temperature or pressure) can be deleted, added, or their order altered, with just one click.
It is also possible to change the displayed measurement parameters quickly. The App also enables evaporation and condensation temperatures to be calculated automatically. All measurement data is displayed either as a chart or in table form. The measurement data log can be emailed directly as a PDF or Excel file.
The handy testo Smart Case enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and means that they are always to hand when they are needed.
Testo Heating Set Kit Comprises of:
- 2 x testo 115i Clamp Thermometer
- 2 x testo 549i High pressure Gauges
- Hard Case with Instrument Form Fitting
- Calibration protocol Document
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement data analysis and transmission via Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
- Application-specific menus: Target superheating, superheating and sub-cooling
- All necessary measuring instruments for refrigeration applications in one set
- Fast and easy installation at a pressure connection or the temperature measurement location
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Handy transport bag testo Smart Case
A Closer Look at the Contents:
Testo 115i Bluetooth Clamp Thermometer 0560 1115
The handy Bluetooth clamp thermometer testo 115i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is suitable for service and error detection on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as for their installation. In addition to this, the measuring instrument can be used to measure flow and return temperatures. When working at temperature measurement locations which are far apart, the testo 115i makes the application considerably easier, thanks to a wireless connection to a smartphone or tablet.
Testo 549i High Pressure Gauge 0560 1549
The handy high-pressure gauge testo 549i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is suitable for service and error detection on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as for their installation. The measuring instrument can be quickly and easily attached directly to the pressure connection. When working at pressure connections which are far apart, the testo 549i makes the application considerably easier – thanks to a wireless connection to a smartphone or tablet. Also useful: since no hoses are needed for the measurements, very little or no refrigerant is lost.
And if the clamp thermometer testo 115i is used simultaneously, individual refrigeration system parameters such as superheating can be calculated. Users can read off their measurement values comfortably in the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device. The testo Smart Probes App additionally enables the automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperatures.
All measurement data are presented either as a diagram or in tabular form. The measurement protocols can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
The Testo Smart Probes App:
The testo Smart Probes APP makes your mobile device to a remote control and measurement data centre
Application specific menus:
- AC + Refrigeration: automatic calculation of system parameters, like superheat or subcooling
- Volume Flow (outlet / duct): easy set up of your measurement and performing a punctual or continuous measurement.
- IR Temperature and Mould Indication: contactless temperature measurement with fast photo documentation and detection of areas with mould risk.
- Control and monitor the Smart Probes via Smartphone / Tablet wireless
- Import and store customer details to the app. The instruments are automatically reconnected to the specific job
- Monitor trendings via APP and record and send them as an excel sheet (.csv)
- Create and send .pdf-reports, incl. picture of the measurement location
- Create a professional looking report that can include your company name and graphic. Email the report from the app
- Use up to six smart probes at the same time
- Wireless range of appr. 15m (depends on mobile device used)
Preconditions for using:
- Use a testo Smart Probe (testo 115i, testo 405i, testo 410i, testo 510i, testo 549i, testo 605i, testo 805i, testo 905i)
- Requires Apple iOS or Android (4.3 or newer), plus mobiles end device with Bluetooth 4.0
|Testo 115i Bluetooth Pipe Clamp Thermometer|
|Measuring Range||-40 to +150°C|
|Accuracy ± 1 Digit||±1.3°C (-20 to +85°C)|
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 8.3 or newer/Android 4.3 or newer|
|Requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +60°C|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +50°C|
|Battery Type||3 x AAA micro batteries|
|Battery Life||250 hours|
|Dimensions||183 x 90 x 30mm|
|Testo 549i High Pressure Gauges|
|Measurement Range||-14 to 870psi|
|Accuracy||0.5% of final value|
|Connection||7/16" - UNF|
|Overload Rel.||940 psi|
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 8.3 (or later) / Android 4.3 (or later)|
|Requires mobile device with Bluetooth 4.0|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 122°F|
|Battery Type||3 x AAA|
|Battery Life||150 hours|
|Measurable Media||CFC, HFC, HCFC, N, H20, CO2|
|Dimensions||4.9 x 1.3 x 1.2 inches|
|Measuring Units||bar, psi, MPa, kPa|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.