Testo 755-1 Current and Voltage Tester
The testo 755 current / voltage testers are ideal for the majority of daily electrical measuring tasks, measuring both current and voltage. Thanks to their intuative design they automatically select the correct setting for the application, minimising dangers associated with using the incorrect settings. Both versions have all the important functions for determining voltage / de-energisation, for measuring current and resistance, as well as for continuity tests.
Measuring tips can be changed easily, so in the unlikely event of damage, the whole instrument would not need to be replaced.Having an integrated torch also enables dark spots to be illuminated.
The testo 755-2 model has a larger current range of up to 1,000 V as well as special additional functions, such as single pole phase testing and rotating magnetic field measurement.
- Automatic measurement parameter detection
- Certified according to voltage tester standard DIN EN 61243-3:2010
- Measurement result without any switching on or selection
- Measuring point illumination
- Exchangeable measuring tips
The testo 755 meets the required standards as both a current and voltage tester
|Product specifications||testo 755-1||testo 755-2|
|Voltage measuring range||6 to 600 V AC/DC||6 to 1,000 V AC/DC|
|Current measuring range||0.1 to 200 A AC|
|Resistance measuring range||1 Ω to 100 kΩ|
|Continuity testing||< 50 Ω|
|Rotating magnetic field testing||–||100 to 690 V AC at 50/60 Hz|
|Single pole phase testing||–||100 to 690 V AC at 50/60 Hz|
|Measuring point illumination||Yes|
|Measurement category||CAT IV 600 V
CAT III 1,000 V
|Protection class||IP 64|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-15 to +60 °C|
|Dimensions||199 x 62 x 40 mm (L x W x H)|
|Authorizations||TÜV, CSA, CE|
|Standards||EN 61243-3:2010, EN 61010-1|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.