Testo 750-2 Voltage Tester
There are three models in the testo 750 voltage tester range. The biggest advantage of the testo 750 range is they are the first Voltage Testers with an all-round LED display. This means the display can be seen from all angles and guarantees an ideal voltage indication thanks to its unique fibre optics.
Key Features 750-2
- Clear, patented all-round LED display
- Fibre-optic technology for optimum voltage indication
- Anti-slip ring for secure grip
- Ergonomic handle shape
- Measuring point illumination
- RDC/RC Trigger Function
- GFCI Test Function
All three models meet the latest voltage tester standard EN 61243-3:2010 and have a safety specification according to CAT IV. They have all the important functions for voltage testing, continuity testing and rotating magnetic field measurement.
The testo 750-2 is also suitable for single pole voltage testing and has a torch along with an RC trigger function. Vibrating load buttons ensure that the trigger test cannot be carried out accidentally. In addition, the testo 750-3 is fitted with an LC display to show the current reading.
|Product specifications||testo 750-1||testo 750-2||testo 750-3|
|Voltage testing||12 to 690 V AC/DC|
|Continuity testing||< 500 kΩ|
|Rotating magnetic field testing||100 to 690 V AC at 50/60 Hz|
|Single pole phase testing||–||100 to 690 V AC at 50/60 Hz|
|RDC/RC trigger function||–||Yes||Yes|
|Measuring point illumination||–||Yes||Yes|
|Measurement category||CAT IV 600 V
CAT III 1,000 V
|Protection class||IP 64|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-15 to +60 °C|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||270 x 65 x 35 mm||270 x 70 x 35 mm|
|Weight||230 g||295 g|
|Authorizations||TÜV, CSA, CE|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.