Testo 510i Differential Pressure Meter 0560 1510
The differential pressure gauge testo 510i, in combination with a smartphone or tablet, is suitable for measurements of gas flow and static pressure, pressure drops on ventilators and filters, and for pressure-drop tests on gas pipes. In addition to this, the compact measuring instrument can be used for determining air flow velocity and volume flow.
Via the testo Smart Probes App installed on the end device, users can comfortably read off their measurement values, configure volume flow measurements quickly and easily, and reliably determine timed and multi-point mean values. The App also includes a measurement menu for the pressure-drop test including alarm. All measurement data can be presented either as a diagram or in tabular form. The measurement protocols can then be directly sent as PDF or Excel files.
- Compact professional measuring instrument from the Testo Smart Probes series, for use with smartphones/tablets
- Measurement of gas flow and static pressure, as well as volume flow
- Measurement menu for pressure-drop test including alarms
- Easy configuration and determination of the volume flow
- Magnetic fixture for better attachment
- Measurement data analysed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Small, compact, and easy to transport
Testo Smart Probes App:
The App turns your smartphone/tablet into the display of the testo 510i. The operation of the measuring instrument as well as the display of the measurement values take place by Bluetooth via the Testo Smart Probes App on your smartphone or tablet – independently of the measurement location.
In addition to this, you can use the App to create measurement reports, add photos and comments to these, and send them by e-mail. The Testo Smart Probes App is completely free and is available for iOS from the App Store and Android via Google
|Testo 510i Differential Pressure Monitor|
|Measuring Range||-150 to 150hPa|
|Accuracy ±1 Digit||±0.05hPa (0 to 1hPa)
±(0.2hPa + 1.5% of m.v.) (1 to 150hPa)
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 8.3 or newer/Android 4.3 or newer|
|Requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +50 °C|
|Battery Type||3 x AAA micro batteries|
|Battery Life||150 hours|
|Dimensions||148 x 36 x 23mm|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.