Testo 330i Flue gas Analyser (Set 1)
The Testo 330i is the combination of proven technology and revolutionary handling. The basis of the flue gas analyser is the measurement technology of the proven predecessor testo 330 LL. All sets include testo 330i flue gas analyser with long life gas sensors and integrated draught and gas zeroing, 3 slots, rechargeable battery and calibration protocol.
The Testo 330i (Set 1) Comes Supplied With:
- Standard CO sensor
- O2 sensor
- Modular Flue Gas Probe with Hose (300 mm)
- TestoFix Probe Mount
- Spare Particle Filters
- Instrument case for testo 330i
- Measurement location-independent operation and Bluetooth measurement value display via Smartphone/tablet and testo 330i App
- Non-paper documentation and report creation directly on site with the testo 330i App
- Reliable flue gas probe attachment with the testoFix probe mount
- Robust, completely sealed plastic housing for use in tough conditions
- Longlife sensors with up to 6 years' lifetime, exchangeable by the user
- Integrated gas and draught zeroing without probe removal
- Measuring range extension up to 30,000 ppm CO through automatic fresh air dilution
The operation of the measuring instrument and the display of the measurement values take place by Bluetooth via the testo 330i App on your Smartphone/tablet. This means you always have all relevant values at your fingertips right where you need them. After finishing the measurement, you can insert comments or photos of the plant into your report, and send it to your customer or your office by e-mail.
The free Testo SMART App software for 330i
Install the free App on your Smartphone/tablet, and operate your new testo 330i right where you happen to be.
The report, with customer name, photos and your logo, can be sent to your office or directly to the customer as a simple and fast documentation, right after the measurement.
- Complete control of the measuring instrument via Smartphone and tablet
- Easy and intuitive menu guide in the touchscreen
- Track changes using the graphical trend view
- The measurement values always in view during the adjustment of the system.
- Creation of PDF reports or export of measurement values in csv (Excel) or ZIV format
- Report sent as an e-mail straight from the measuring location
- Insert photos of the measurement site and comments into the documentation
- Range of approx. 20 m without obstruction via Bluetooth
*This app can be used with the testo 330i flue gas analyzer only!
|Testo 330i Flue Gas Analyser (All models)|
|Measurement Parameters||Measuring Range||Accuracy (±1 Digit)||Resolution|
|Temperature (Dependant on the Thermocouple in the Probe)||-40 to +1200°C||±0.5°C (0.0 to +100.0°C)||±0.1°C (-40 to +999.9°C)|
|±0.5% of m.v (remaining range)||±1°C (remaining range)|
|Draught||-9.99 to +40mbar||±0.02mbar or ±5% of m.v (0.50 to +0.60mbar)||0.01mbar|
|±0.03mbar (+0.61 to +3.00mbar)|
|±1.5% of m.v (+3.01 to +40.00mbar)|
|Pressure||0 to 300mbar||±0.5mbar (0.0 to +50.0mbar)||0.1mbar|
|±1% of m.v (+50.1 to 100.0mbar)|
|±1.5% of m.v (reaming measurement range)|
|Oxygen (O2)||0 to 21% volume||±0.2% volume||0.1% volume|
|CO (Not H2-Compensated)||0 to 4000ppm||±20ppm or ±10% of m.v (0 to 400ppm)||1ppm|
|±5% of m.v (401 to 2000ppm)|
|±10% of m.v (remaining range)|
|CO (Not H2 Compensated) with Activated Measuring Range Extension||0 to 15000ppm||±200ppm or ±20% of m.v (0 to 15000ppm)||1ppm|
|CO (H2-Compensated) - only available in Set 2||0 to 8000ppm||±10ppm or ±10% of m.v (0 o 200ppm)||1ppm|
|±20ppm or ±5% of m.v (201 to 2000ppm)|
|±10% of m.v (2001 to 800ppm)|
|CO (H2-Compensated) with Activated Measuring Range Extension - Only Available In Set 2||0 to 30000ppm||±200ppm or ±20% of m.v (0 to 30000ppm)||1ppm|
|Effiency (Eta)||0 to 120%||-||0.1%|
|Flue Gas Loss||0 to 99.9%||-||0.1%|
|CO Determination (Calculation from O2)||Display area 0 to CO2 max||±0.2% volume||0.1% volume|
|Optional: NO (Nitrous Oxide)||0 to 3000ppm||±5ppm (0 to 100ppm)||1ppm|
|±5% of m.v (101 to 2000ppm)|
|±10% of m.v (2001 to 3000ppm|
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 7.1 or newer/Android 4.3 or newer|
|Requires mobile end device with Bluetooth 4.0|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +50°C|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to +45°C|
|Power Supply||Rechargeable battery block: 3.7V / 2.6Ah|
|Mains unit: 6V / 1.2A (optional)|
|Weight||720g (excluding battery)|
|Dimensions||270 x 160 x 57mm)|
|Warranty||Instrument, Probe and O2/CO Sensors: 48 months|
|NO Sensor (Optional): 24 months|
|Thermcouple + Battery: 12 months|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.