The Seaward EV100 EVSE Test & Diagnostic Tool
Simple all-in-one AC EVSE testing in accordance with IEC 61851
With the world's electric vehicle sector growing rapidly in response to the need for low carbon transportation solutions, there is an increased need to ensure the charging infrastructure is operating efficiently and safely.
Seaward EV100 Comes Complete With:
- EV100 tester
- Type 2 test adaptor
- Carry case
- Quick start guide
- EVSEMobile app (downloadable from Android app store)
The EV100 is an all-in-one test and diagnostic tool, designed to help EVSE technicians:
- Diagnose EVSE faults
- Reduce service time and costs
- Provide traceable proof of testing
- Ensure maximum uptime of EVSE networks
- Carry out comprehensive commissioning and periodic testing
- Transfer test data back to the office instantly*
Why choose the EV100?
- Lightweight and handheld
- Easy-to-use with simple on screen results
- Test mains supply and earthing
- Test operation of RCD
- Capture full PWM information
- Test insulation of charging cables
- Simulate vehicle faults
- Test venting system where fitted
- Instantly transfer detailed measurement data to an Android device via NFC
See the Seaward EV100 in action
Get more from the EV100 with EVSEMobile App
The easy-to-use EVSEMobile Android app enables complete test and diagnostic data to be transferred from the EV100 to an Android device using NFC technology. The comprehensive test and diagnostic data can be viewed on the device, or exported as XML and emailed back to the office for fast and efficient fault diagnosis.*
EVSEMobile also produces professional looking PDF test certificates which can be sent to clients or stored for future reference.*
Using the EV100 with the EVSEMobile app enables you to get to the root of the problem quickly, saving you time and ensuring minimum downtime of the EVSE.
(Compatible with Android 4.0 and higher and depends on device capabilities)
*Data export from EVSEMobile is a premium feature and requires a subscription
A compact, easy to use and highly cost-effective EVSE test and diagnostic tool, in accordance with IEC 61851
With the world’s electric vehicle sector growing rapidly in response to the need for low carbon transportation solutions, there is an increased need to ensure the charging infrastructure is operating efficiently and safely. The EV100 is an all-in-one test and diagnostic tool, designed to ensure that all types of AC electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) are operating correctly and safely, in accordance with IEC 61851, both at the time of installation and as part of an ongoing periodic maintenance regime.
The simple user interface makes it fast and effortless to perform a comprehensive set of measurements at the press of a button, including output voltage, maximum available charging current, insulation resistance, earth loop impedance and RCD trip time.
The EV100 is also able to simulate a number of vehicle faults, and automatically store the EVSE fault response including the disconnection time and the amplitude, frequency and duty cycle of the PWM communication between the EVSE and simulated EV. Whilst a basic set of measurements is clearly shown on the EV100 display, a much more comprehensive set of diagnostic data is stored in the EV100’s internal memory.
For fast and instant fault diagnosis, the technician in the field can use contactless NFC (Near Field Communication) connectivity to easily transfer all test results and measured data from the EV100 to an Android app running on a portable device such as a tablet or smart phone.
The technical data can then be emailed directly back to the office for immediate analysis by an engineer, or professional PDF test certificates can be produced for administration and record management purposes*. EVSE maintenance checks and fault finding is faster, simpler and more cost-effective than ever before with the EV100 from Seaward.
Technical Specifications (EV100 - non USA)
- Supply voltage measurement
- Display range 0.0V – 300V AC
- Measurement range 0.0V – 300VAC
- Resolution 1V maximum
- Frequency range 45Hz to 65Hz
- Display range 0.01MΩ to 19.9MΩ
- Resolution 0.01MΩ maximum
- Open circuit test voltage 500V @ 1mA nominal
- Short circuit test current <2mA
- Protection Warning if ≥ 30V AC or DC present
Earth loop impedance (non trip)
- Supply voltage 195V – 253V 45Hz to 65Hz
- Nominal Test current <15mA (will not trip 30mA RCD)
- Display range 1Ω - 1.99kΩ
- Resolution 1Ω maximum
- Supply voltage 195V – 253V 45Hz to 65Hz
- Test current (rms) 30mA sinusoidal
- Trip time ranges 40ms to 2000ms
- Available tests ½ I∆n, I∆n, 5 I∆n
Control pilot PWM measurements
- Voltage range ±14v DC
- Voltage resolution 0.1V
- Frequency range 940 Hz to 1040 Hz
- Frequency resolution 1Hz
- Duty cycle range 2% to 98%
- Resolution 1%
- Response time range 1ms to 10s
- Resolution 1ms
Simulation of cable coding
- EN 61851 13A capability 1.5 kohms +/- 1%
- EN 61851 20A capability 680 ohms +/- 1%
- EN 61851 32A capability 220 ohms +/- 1%
- EN 61851 63A 3Ph capability 100 ohms +/- 1%
- EN 61851 70A 1Ph capability 100 ohms +/- 1%
- Open circuit diode
- Short circuit diode
- Short to earth
- Coupler disconnection
Case dimensions and weight
- Weight 0.9kg
- Dimensions 260mm x 100mm x 55mm
- Power Source 6 x AA Cells
- Compatible with Android version 4.2 Jelly Bean
- iOS devices not supported
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- iOS devices not supported
- Type 1 test adaptor 405A950
- Type 2 test adaptor 405A951
- Type 3 (SCAME) test adaptor 405A952
- Android test data download Enquire device (NFC equipped)
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.