Seaward PrimeTest 50 PAT Tester 345A929 (UK)
For Basic Low Volume Testing, including accessories bundle.
The PrimeTest 50 manual PAT testing machine is battery powered and handheld to allow for fast and efficient testing. A simple range of tests are selected at the push of a button - earthed appliance, double insulated appliance or mains cord test.
The LCD display shows a clear pass or fail result. The PrimeTest 50 is a great choice for those needing one of the most reliable and easy to use PAT testing machines available. Please Note: PrimeTest 50 does not have a backlight.
This PAT tester is ideal for all applications where in-house testing is being performed on a periodic basis by staff with limited experience. It is capable of testing Class 1, Class 2, Cables and IT equipment, providing simple Pass/Fail results on a large clear display and the unique circuitry within the instrument ensures that measurements are accurate in situations where other testers struggle to provide repeatable measurements. Three test buttons allow the user to select the appropriate test and an internal smart circuit identifies if an appliance or an extension cord is connected.
Seaward Primetest 50 PATBag. Seawards first official PAT Testing Kit.
The new PrimeTest 50 PATBag is the ultimate PAT testing starter kit from Seaward. It has been designed to offer an all-inclusive solution to basic pass/fail PAT testing. Comprising of everything that is needed to carry out PAT testing in-house, along with it's ultra long battery life means 5000 tests without recharging!
Seaward PATBag includes:
- Easy to use PASS/FAIL Primetest 50 PAT TEster
- Rugged and lightweight purpose-made PATBag carry case with compartments for all of your PAT accessories and labels.
- Full length PAT Training DVD with online exam and personalised certificate.
- Seaward Guide to Portable Appliance Testing.
- A handy PAT reference look-up card.
- PAT Register and Test record for keeping a record of results.
- 500 Pass labels.
- 500 Fail labels.
- Quick start video guide.
- Seaward Business Builder CD - everything you need to know to start a PAT testing business.
- 110V adaptor.
- Mains supply check
- IEC lead test
- Earth continuity (200mA)
- Insulation resistance (500V)
- Battery/ mains powered
Also available with Elements software, including:
- Seaward PrimeTest 50 PAT Tester
- PATGuard Elements Manual Data-Entry Software
- PATBag Carrying Case
- PAT Training DVD with Online Exam
- Seaward Guide to Portable Appliance Testing
- PAT Business Builder on CD-ROM
- PAT Reference Lookup Card
- PAT Register/Test Record
- 500 x Passed Labels
- 500 x Failed Labels
- Quick-Start Video Guide
- 110V Adapter
Built in Britain and used by 1,000’s of organisations every day.
|Seaward Primetest 50|
|Test Current||+/- 200mA DC|
|Test Voltages||500V DC|
|IEC Lead Test|
|Tests Performed||Earth Continuity
Live, Neutral Continuity and Polarity
|Power Socket Test|
|Input Voltage Range||230V +10%, -15% AC|
|Indicators||Phase to Earth Voltage
Phase to Neutral Voltage
Neutral to Earth
|Weight/Dimensions||800g/ 26cm (l) x 10cm (w) x 5.5cm (d)|
|Power Source||6 x AA Batteries|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.