Chauvin Arnoux OX7204 Portable Colour Oscilloscope
Verification of signal transmission quality for 14 Field Bus protocols: KNX, DALI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay™, AS-i, Profibus®, RS-485, RS-232, ETHERNET, etc.
From the point of view of innovation, Metrix has not just contented itself with launching the first portable, stand-alone oscilloscope with four 600 V / Cat. III isolated channels on the market. Indeed, everything about the OX 7000 models, including their ergonomics, versatility, safety and various communication features, has been designed to offer the best possible trade-off between safety, service and comfortable use. In performance terms, they are at the top of their category with their brand new 12 bit / 1 GS/s converter, a sampling rate of 50 GS/s on periodic signals and capture of transients lasting 2 ns or more. Because modern means more efficient, these models can be controlled using either the "Windows-like" menus on the touch screen or 33 dedicated keys offering direct access to the most frequently-used functions. For even better performance in the field, the OX 7000 models offer a new patented system of "plug and play" accessories, individual insulation of each of the measurement channels, the extensive remote management possibilities offered by the Ethernet link with a WEB server and a variety of built-in instruments, including a 200 kHz multi-channel multimeter.
- 5 complementary tools in a single instrument: OSCILLOSCOPE, FFT ANALYSER, MULTIMETER/WATTMETER, HARMONIC ANALYSER on voltage/current/power and RECORDER
- Bandwidth up to 200 MHz, versions with 2 or 4 isolated channels (600 V Cat. III)
- Sampling rate 2.5 GS/s in one-shot mode and 100 GS/s in ETS mode
- Memory depth of up to 50,000 points per channel (OSCILLOSCOPE and RECORDER modes) (option)
- Standard "real-time" FFT analysis and calculation functions on channels
- 2 or 4 independent TRMS digital multimeters (8,000 counts, 200 kHz)
- Triggering on measurement thresholds in OSCILLOSCOPE and MULTIMETER modes
- HX0072 and HX0073 FLEX current sensors powered by the instrument
- HX0075 application module for your power measurements Monochrome LCD or colour TFT touch screen with LED backlighting
- 33 direct-access keys and "windows-like" menu on screen
- Probix "plug & play" input terminals and smart sensors
- Multi-interface communication: RS232, USB, Centronics and Ethernet
- Large storage capacity on removable SD card
- Web server with cursors and automatic measurements and FTP server/client
Product Options (Content Variations)
OX7204-CSD Comes Supplied With:
- Oscilloscope in cardboard box
- External power supply/battery charger
- NiMH battery pack
- Magnetic stylus
- 2 x 1/10 Probix HX0030B probes
- 2 x Probix HX0031 BNC adapters
- Probix HX0033 Ø 4 mm banana adapter
- Set of Ø 4 mm banana leads + test probe
- HX0040 crossed-Ethernet cable
- HX0084 USB cable
- µSD card with minimum capacity of 1 GB and SD-Card adapter
- Operating and programming manual and LW/LV drivers on CD-Rom.
OX7204-CSDO Comes Supplied Additionally With:
- SX-METRO/P processing software with harmonics, logger and 50 KB options installed
- Carrying case
The SCOPIX BUS models are used in a large number of industrial and tertiary sectors:
- Industry • Maintenance • Automation, industrial processes, electronic equipment • Networking of complex instruments • Computer networks
- Automotive sector • Communication with computer, dashboard • Control of electric windows
- Automation for industrial or commercial buildings • Building automation, lighting
- Medical sector • Links between medical equipment
OSCILLOSCOPE + MULTIMETER + RECORDER + HARMONIC ANALYSER
Scopix III is a stand-alone oscilloscope with 4 totally-isolated 600 V channels with 200 MHz bandwidth. It is now equipped with an extended 50k memory (option), considerably increasing the recording durations available.
Ergonomic: 5.7" TFT monochrome or colour touch screen with backlighting for easier reading,
Control: 33 direct command keys / "Windows-like" menus / touch screen.
Rich with original functions, like the whole SCOPIX range, the OX 7204 four-channel 200 MHz digital oscilloscope, a "multi-instrument" with a minimum footprint, provides outstanding performance, thanks in particular to its 12-bit / 2.5 GS/s converter.
- In addition to its advanced triggering functions (pulse width, count, delay, TV), SCOPIX III offers triggering and automatic storage of faults on the basis of the measurement thresholds.
- This OSCILLOSCOPE also has "MATH" functions which can be used to define, for each trace, a mathematical function and a vertical scale with the definition of the true physical unit.
- Thanks to FFT, the qualitative analysis of harmonics, signal distortion and pulse response, and the investigation of noise sources in logic circuits lead to effective diagnostics.
- The multi-channel TRMS digital MULTIMETER - 8,000 counts, 200 kHz - measures amplitudes, resistances, continuity, capacitances, frequencies and temperatures, and performs tests on components. It includes a recorder with windows from 5 min to 24 hours.
- The HX0075 POWER module (option) enables the OX 7204 to perform power measurements: single and three-phase power, display of DPF, harmonic analysis on the apparent power, etc.
- The HARMONIC ANALYZER(optional) can display the first 32 orders for signals with a fundamental frequency between 40 and 450 Hz.
- The 2-channel DIGITAL RECORDER (optional) allows acquisition intervals of 500µs between 2 measurements, for records that can extend over 1 month, based on the monitoring of tolerance thresholds in particular.
- 2-hour fast charging; battery life up to 8 hours
- The patented PROBIX plug-and-play system of accessories ensures rapid implementation of the instrument, with no risk of error. The sensor coefficients, scales, and units and the configurations of the channels are managed automatically; the probes and adapters are recognized as soon as they are connected .
Multi-interface communication: RS232/USB and the Ethernet interface with ScopeNetweb server make it possible to take control of the instrument remotely, and to transfer curves and screen shots without additional software.
- Whatever your internet browser, you can dialogue with SCOPIX via its built-in ScopeNet web server
- A ScopeNetANDROID application is available from Google Store.
ScopeNET software for Android Devices:
Designed for Metrix digital oscilloscopes, SX-METRO can be used to:
- acquire, record and process the curves from the oscilloscope;
- import screenshots;
- save or restore configurations ;
- view the curves in real time;
- communicate with the oscilloscope via an RS232 serial link or TCP/IP network;
- transfer the data into Excel or into a texte file;
- perform mathematical processing such as FFT of the signal viewed (windowing, enlargement of the result, Y scale of the FFT in Volt or dB, measurements by markers).
|Chauvin Arnoux Scopix III Portable Colour Oscilloscope OX7204-CSD/CSDO|
|Type of Display||5.7” colour or B&W LCD screen (depending on model) (115 x 86 mm) - 320 x 240 - CCFL backlighting (adjustable standby time)
or 5.7” colour (1) TFT LCD (115 x 86 mm) - 320 x 240 - LED backlighting (adjustable standby time)
|Screen Commands||Touch screen - “Windows-like” menus and graphic commands|
|Choice of Language||Menus and online help in 5 languages (French, English, German, Spanish, Italian)|
15 MHz, 1.5MHz or 5kHz bandwidth limiter
|Number of Channels||4 isolated channels|
|Vertical Sensitivty||16 calibres from 2.5 mV - 200 V/div and up to 156 μV/div in vertical zoom mode (12-bit converter) - Accuracy ± 1 %|
|Vertical Zoom||“One Click Winzoom” system (12-bit converter and direct graphical zoom on screen) - x16 max.|
|Probe Factors||1 / 10 / 100 / 1,000 or any scaling - Definition of measurement unit|
|Sweep Speed||35 calibres from 1 ns/div to 200 s/div., accuracy ± 0.1% - Roll mode from 100 ms to 200 s/div|
|Horizontal Zoom||“One Click Winzoom” system (direct graphical zoom onscreen) - x 100 max|
|Mode||On all channels: automatic, triggered, one-shot, auto level 50 %|
|Type||Edge, pulse width (20 ns - 20 s), delay (120 ns to 20 s), counting (3 to 16,384 events),
TV frame or no. of lines (525 = NTSC or 625 = PAL/SECAM) - Continuous adjustment of Trigger position
|On Measurement Window||On one of the 16 automatic measurements - Acquisition and automatic storage of faults|
|Maximum Sampling Rate||50 GS/s in ETS mode - 2.5 GS/s (1) or 1 GS/s in one-shot mode (on each channel) - 12 bits (vertical resolution 0.025 %)|
|Memory Depth||2,500 points/channel and up to 50,000 points/channel with the “Extended Acquisition Memory” option|
|User Memory||2 MB for storing various types of files: trace, text, configuration, mathematical functions, print files, image files, etc.
+ large-capacity removable SD-Card (512 MB to 2 GB) for the OX7202 and OX7204
|Glitch Modes and Averaging||2 ns Glitch Mode, Envelope Mode, Averaging (Factors 2 to 64), XY Mode|
|FFT Analyser and MATH Functions||FFT (Lin or Log) with measurement cursors - Functions: + , - , x , / and mathematical function editor|
|Cursors||2 or 3 cursors: simultaneous V and T or Phase - Resolution 12 bits, display 4 digits|
|Automatic Measurements||19 time or level measurements, Phase measurement - Resolution 12 bits, display 4 digits|
|General Characteristics||2 or 4 channels - 8,000 counts max. + min/max bargraph - TRMS - Time/date-stamped graphic recording (5 min to 31 days)|
|AC, DC and AC/DC Voltages||300 mV to 600 VRMS, 400 mV to 800 VDC - VDC accuracy 0.5 % R + 5 D - bandwidth 200 kHz|
|Trigger on Measurement Window||2 or 4 monitored channels, parameterizable fault duration - Up to 100 time/date-stamped faults stored in a “.TXT” file|
|Active Power and PF||Single-phase - Balanced three-phase (OX 7104) with or without neutral and using the 2-wattmeter method|
|Resistance||80 Ω to 32 MΩ - accuracy 0.5 %R + 25 D - 10 ms quick continuity test|
|Other Measurements||Temperature (HX0035 = K TC, HX0036 = Pt 100) - Capacitance 5 nF to 5 mF - Frequency 200 kHz - Diode test 3.3 V|
|Harmonic Analyser Mode (Optional)|
|Multi-Channel Analysis||2 or 4 (depending on model), 61 orders, fundamental frequency from 40 to 450 Hz in auto or manual mode|
|Simultaneous Measurements (Voltage/Current)||Total RMS value, THD and selected order (% fundamental, phase, frequency, RMS value|
|Single-Phase and Balanced Three-Phase Power||Harmonic analysis on apparent power with “received/transmitted” indication for each order|
|Recorder Mode (Option)|
|Sampling Duration||2 s to 1 month / 800 μs to 18 min (40 μs to 53 s with the “Extended Memory Acquisition” option)|
|Recording Conditions||On thresholds or window, simultaneous conditions on several channels, with parameterizable duration starting at 160 μs|
|Recording Analysis||Scales and physical units, automatic or cursor measurements, time-stamped fault searching, zoom, etc.|
|Printing||Network printer via 10 Mb Ethernet (standard), RS232 (standard) or Centronics (option)|
|PC Communication||10 Mb local Ethernet, RS 232 (max. 115 kbps) or USB (option) - “Sx-Metro” PC application software (option)|
|Network||10 Mb remote Ethernet, Web server (remote control, “real-time” trace, cursors and automatic measurements)
FTP server (file exchange with a PC), FTP client (storage on PC hard disk - unlimited)
|Power Supply||Mains power supply NiMh battery - Battery life up to 4 hrs - Adjustable standby function - Multi-voltage adapter/high-speed charger (standard)
98-264 V / 47-63 Hz / (15 W)
|Safety/EMC||Safety as per IEC 61010-1 (2001) - EMC as per EN61326-1 - 600 V CAT III|
|Mechanical Specifications||265 x 195 x 56 mm - 1.9 kg with batteries - Protection IP51 (IP41 for OX7104 and OX 7204)|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.