Kewtech KT111 500V TRMS Digital Multimeter
The Kewtech KT111 is new and unique as it only has one button. This ‘smartmeter’ works out which function to measure without having to select it first!
The KT111 is the very latest in DMM technology, simply turn on using the central button and then the instrument auto detects whether there is voltage present and whether it is DC or AC. It then automatically selects the correct function and range for resistance or AC or DC voltage measurements. The central button also enables you to hold the result on the screen.
The Kewtech KT111 Comes Supplied With:
- Test leads
- Instruction manual
- Single button operation for all functions
- 500V AC/DC Voltage
- Resistance measurement
- Continuity check with audible sound and visual indication
- Auto Ranging
- Data hold
- True RMS DMM
- Large 4000 count LCD display
- Complies with IEC61010-1 CAT. III 500V
Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: 242 grammes approx
- Dimensions: 152 x 81 x 41 mm
|Kewtech KT111 500V TRMS Digital Multimeter|
|4V||0.001V||+/- 0.6% of rdg +/- 3 digits|
|DC V||4V||0.001V||+/- 0.6% of rdg +/- 2 digits|
|KΩ||3.999KΩ||0.001kKΩ||+/- 0.6% of rdg +/- 2 digits|
|3.999KΩ||0.001KΩ||+/- 1.5% of rdg +/- 2 digits|
|18.00MΩ||0.01MΩ||+/- 2.5% of rdg +/- 2 digits|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.