The Kewtech KEW1052
For high accuracy, high performance and reliable measurements. This new generation multimeter boasts a host of features and innovations that make it real powerhouse product in it's market class, such as a 1600 result internal memory, temperature test and Min/Max measurement calculation, data export to a printer or PC (requires Kewtech's part 8241). Results data from the KEW1052 can be exported for graphical view to a PC via Kewtech's DMM application for PC (requires Kewtech part 8241). From a safety in use point, this meter also complies with IEC 61010-1, CAT.$ 600V, CAT.# 1000V.
The Kewtech KEW1052 comes supplied with:
- Test leads
- Fuses 440mA/1000V &10A/1000V
- Instruction manual
- Calibration Certificate
- Top Accuracy
0.09% basic DC accuracy for KEW 1052.
6,000 counts, Bar graph with 31 segments. Orange back light display.
Ensures accurate readings, avoiding errors (of up to 50%) which can occur when non-sinusoidal waveforms, created by common non linear loads such
PCs, Inverters, switch-mode power supplies, etc, are measured.
AC measurement can be limited to low frequency, helping for instance voltage measurements in the presence of variable speed motor drivers or inverters.
The Low-pass filter can be switched ON/OFF.
Selection of the reading mode
Selectable TRMS or MEAN measurement. The presence of distortion in an AC signal can be confirmed, ifthe measured TRMS and MEAN values are different.
The DMM measures the output voltage of an external sensor (e.g. clamp sensor, light sensor, temperature sensor,etc.) in the secondary display, while the primary display can be set to show the unit of the measured parameter (e.g. A, mA, Lux, ˚C) according to the conversion ratio chosen.
Auto Hold function
The measured value is held on the display just by removing the test leads from the circuit under test. Users can remain safely concentrated on the measuring
point without the need to press the Hold key.
Relative and Percentage calculation
Can calculate and display Relative values or Percentage (%) against the reference measurement values.
Minimum / Maximum / Average function
Can record the MIN/MAX/AVG values during the measurement process displaying the data and the elapsed time.
Duty cycle ratio measurement
The duty cycle ratio is displayed in percentage (%).
Safe and Durable Design
- Complies with IEC 61010-1, CAT.$ 600V, CAT.# 1000V
Safety shutters to prevent incorrect test leads’ insertion in current terminals.
Terminal shutters are opening or closing being linked with the
rotation of the function switch.
Very wide operating temperature range
From –10deg C to +55deg C.
High specs UL standard fuses for extra safety
Fuses rated at 1000V with 30kA of breaking capacity.
Over molding case
Made by “Elastomer”, a superior shock sustainable material.
Perfectly fits to hand
Reliable Support for Data Management
Large internal memory to store test data
1,600 data in Logging mode, 100 data manually saved.
Logging interval can set from 1 sec. to 30 min.
Test data can be transferred to a PC or directly to a Printer*
Real-time data can be transferred and shown on a PC.
Real-time transferring permits the saving of a considerable amount of data on a PC.
Stored data of internal memory can be monitored by PC.
Data management with the software DMM Application*
List of measured data can be converted into Graph.
Data can be transferred to Excel** and saved as CSV file.
*Optional accessories are required, refer to last page.
**Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft in the USA.
- 7234 Crocodile Clip Test Lead
- 8115 AC/DC Clamp Sensor
- 8241 USB Communication Set (USB Adaptor + USB Cab;e + DMM Software)
8249 DMM Printer Full Set (Printer Communication Set, Printer and EU AC Power Adapter)
- 8243 Printer Communication Set (Printer Adapter + RS232 Cable)
- 8246 Printer + 1 Roll of Thermal Paper
- 8248 AC Adapter for Printer (EU)
- 8247 Thermal Paper for Printer (10 Rolls)
- 8405 Temperature Probe (Surface)
- 8406 Temperature Probe (Liquid/Semi-Solid)
- 8408 Temperature Probe (Air, Gas)
- 9154 Carrying Case
Kewtech KEW1052 Specification
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.