Fluke 116 TRMS Multimeter
The Fluke 116 digital multimeter delivers the capabilities professionals demand to troubleshoot and repair HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems. It has everything you need in an HVAC meter, including temperature and microamp measurements to help you quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
And check out other members of the Fluke 110 family: the Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter, the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 115 Multimeter and the Fluke 117 Commercial Electrician’s Multimeter.
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak™)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||
|AC millivolts1 true-rms||
|AC volts1 true-rms||
|Temperature2 (Type-K thermocouple)||
|AC μamps true-rms (45 Hz to 500 Hz)||
|Hz (V or A input)2||
1) All ac voltage ranges except Auto-V/LoZ are specified from 1 % to 100 % of range. Auto-V/LoZ is specified from 0.0 V.
2) Temperature uncertainty (accuracy) does not include the error of the thermocouple probe.
3) Frequency is ac coupled, 5 Hz to 50 kHz for ac voltage. Frequency is dc coupled, 45 Hz to 5 kHz for ac current.
4) Temperature Range/Resolution: -40 °F to 752 °F / 0.2 °F
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.