Fluke 114 TRMS Multimeter
Designed for easy one-hand operation, the Fluke 114 true-rms digital multimeter is the perfect troubleshooting tool for “go/no go testing. Its AutoVolt capability automatically switches to measure AC or DC voltage, whichever is present. The LoZ function helps identify so-called “ghost voltage and prevent false readings.
The Fluke 114 displays true-rms voltage and current readings with 6000 count resolution, and tests frequency, continuity and resistance. A large white LED backlight aids work in poorly lit areas. Its easy-open battery access door makes battery changes easy.
Fluke 114 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
- AutoVolt: automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||
|AC millivolts1 true-rms||
|AC volts1 true-rms||
1) All ac voltage ranges except Auto-V/LoZ are specified from 1 % to 100 % of range. Auto-V/LoZ is specified from 0.0 V.
2) Temperature uncertainty (accuracy) does not include the error of the thermocouple probe.
3) Frequency is ac coupled, 5 Hz to 50 kHz for ac voltage. Frequency is dc coupled, 45 Hz to 5 kHz for ac current.
4) Temperature Range/Resolution: -40 °F to 752 °F / 0.2 °F
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.