Extech MG302 13 Function Wireless True RMS MultiMeter Insulation Tester
The MG302 is a true RMS multimeter with a built-in insulation resistance tester and the added safety of wireless data streaming for remote monitoring and data recording. By adding insulation testing capabilities to this CAT IV-rated digital multimeter, electrical troubleshooters will always be equipped for insulation testing, helping to make it a more routine part of predictive maintenance with faster troubleshooting and repairs without the need for additional tools. The rugged and waterproof (IP67-rated) combination meter includes a digital insulation resistance tester (or megohmmeter) with four different test voltages for measuring resistance up to 4GΩ with 0.001MΩ resolution. The full-function, true RMS digital multimeter includes useful extras, like duty cycle measurements and milliamp readings for analog 4-20mA current loops in industrial analog process controls. The MG302 also has built-in wireless data recording for safer troubleshooting and maintenance on moving equipment, one-person operation of remote safety switches, and the ability to monitor real-time readings on a laptop or computer screen from safe distances — up to 30 feet away — to detect intermittent anomalies. The MG302 comes with a remote USB receiver, Windows compatible software, test leads with alligator clips, Type K bead wire temperature probe with adapter, carrying case, six AA batteries, and user manual. CATIV - 600V CE IP67 NIST 1 Year Warranty
The Extech MG302 Comes Supplied With:
- Remote USB Receiver
- Windows Compatible Software
- Test Leads with Alligator Clips
- Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probe with Adapter
- Carrying Case
- Six AA batteries
- User manual
- Combines a 1000V Insulation Tester With a full-featured True RMS MultiMeter in a single, compact instrument
- Wireless USB interface transmits measurement data to a PC
- Backlit super large triple display
- 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V test voltages
- Insulation Resistance from 0.001MΩ to 4000MΩ
- Auto discharge of capacitive voltage
- Lock Power On Function for hands-free operation
- Data Hold and Auto Power Off
- Min/Max and Relative mode
- Waterproof (IP67) rugged double-molded design
- Complete with remote receiver with USB cable
- Windows® compatible software
- Heavy duty test leads & alligator clip test lead set
|Extech MG302 True RMS Multimeter & Insulation Tester|
|Insulation Resistance||4MΩ, 40MΩ, 400MΩ, 4000MΩ||0.001MΩ||±3%|
|Insulation Test Voltages||125V, 250V, 500V, 1000V|
|AC/DC Voltage||1000V||0.1mVAC/ 0.01mVDC||AC: ±1%, DC: ±0.06%|
|AC/DC Current||10A||0.1µA AC/ 0.01µA DC||AC: ±1.5%, DC: ±1%|
|Duty Cycle||0.1 to 99.9%||0.01||±1.2%|
|Temperature||-58 to 2192°F (-50 to 1200°C)||0.1°F (0.1°C)||±1% + 4.5°F (2.5°C)|
|4-20mA%||-25 to 125%||0.01%|
|Dimensions/ Weight||7.8 x 3.6 x 1.9" (200 x 92 x 50mm)/ 20.5oz (582g)|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.