Extech AUT600 Automotive testing & Troubleshooting Kit
The AUT600 is an automotive testing and troubleshooting kit. This fleet test kit is ideal for trucks, buses and RV's with AC auxiliary power systems. The AUT600 includes the Extech EX505, DC400 and 42510. UL listed and CAT IV 600V safety rating. This product is complete with test leads, Type K bead wire probe, Type K to banana input adapter, batteries and hard carrying case.
The Extech AUT600 Kit Comprises of:
- 1 x EX505 Industrial grade, CAT IV-600V, waterproof (IP67), drop-proof multimeter with True RMS functions
- 1 x DC400, 400A DC mini clamp meter with 1.2" (30mm) jaw opening, ideal for automotive, heavy equipment and marine DC current measurements
- 1 x 42510 Mini IR Thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements on surfaces that are too difficult to reach (-58 to 1000°F/-50 to 538°C)
A Closer Look at the Products:
Extech EX505: 11 Function Heavy Duty True RMS Industrial MultiMeter
True RMS DMM with 4,000 count large LCD display, temperature function and waterproof housing
This Heavy Duty True RMS industrial MultiMeter measures AC/DC Voltage (1000V) and Current (10A), Resistance (40Mohms), Capacitance (100 microFarads) , dual sensitivity Frequency (electric 1kHz/electronic 10MHz), and Type K Temperature (-4 to 1382 degrees F (-20 to 750 degrees C)) . It features a 4,000 count backlit LCD, 0.5% basic accuracy, Relative/Data Hold, and Auto Power off with disable. Comes complete with test leads, magnetic hanging strap, Type K bead wire Temperature probe, carrying case, and 9V battery.
- True RMS DMM with 11 functions and 0.5% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode/Continuity
- Dual sensitivity frequency functions (electrical/electronic)
- 1000V input protection on all functions
- 10A max Current
- Data hold, Relative, Auto power off
- 4,000 count large backlit LCD
- Double molded housing for waterproof protection
- Complete with double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, Type K bead wire temp probe, carrying case and 9V battery
Extech DC400: 400A DC Mini Clamp Meter
Ideal for automotive, heavy equipment and marine DC current measurements
The DC400 is a 400 Amp DC mini clamp meter. Current Clamp measures up to 400 Amp DC in 2 ranges with one touch Auto Zero, Auto power off, data hold, and high accuracy. Complete with rubber holster, wrist strap, belt holster, and 9V battery.
Extech 42510: Mini IR Thermometer
8:1 Compact IR thermometer with wide temperature range
The 42510 is a Wide Range Mini IR Thermometer. Meter measures non-contact surface temperature up to 1000 degrees F and as low as -58 degree F (-50 to 538°C). Audible and visible over range indicators. 8:1 distance to target ratio with a built-in laser pointer for easy targeting. Complete with 9-Volt battery and carrying case. CE certified.
Spares & Accessories (Supplied):
- Test leads
- Type K bead wire probe
- Type K to banana input adapter
- Hard Case
|EX505 TRMS Multimeter|
|True RMS||True RMS|
|DC Voltage||0.1mV to 1000VDC|
|AC Voltage||0.1mV to 1000VAC|
|DC/AC Current||0.1µA to 10A|
|Resistance||0.1Ω to 40MΩ|
|Capacitance||0.01nF to 100µF|
|Frequency (electrical)||5Hz to 1kHz|
|Frequency (electronic)||0.001Hz to 10MHz|
|Temperature (Type K)||-4 to 1382°F (-20 to 750°C)|
|Duty Cycle||0.1 to 99.9%|
|Category Rating||CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V|
|Waterproof / Drop proof||IP67 / 6.5ft (2m)|
|42510 Mini IR Thermometer|
|Range||-25 to 1200°F (-50 to 650°C)|
|Basic Accuracy||±(1% of rdg + 2˚F/1˚C)|
|Max Resolution||0.1°F/°C; 1°F/°C|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00 adjustable|
|Repeatability||±0.5% or ±1.8°F/°C|
|Field of View (Distance to Target)||12:1|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 1.6 x 6.3" (82 x 42 x 160mm)|
|DC400 Mini Clamp Meter|
|DC Current||40.0A||Resolution 10mA||Basic Accuracy ±(3.5%+3d)|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.