Metrel MI 3311 GammaPAT PAT Pro Tester
Complete With PC Software PATLink PRO With USB and RS232-PS/2 Cable
- Battery Powered
- Easy To Use
The Metrel MI 3311 Gamma PAT PRO is the perfect PAT tester for anyone looking to buy a cost-effective, software rich, easy downloadable PAT Tester. The tester has been made with you in mind, boasting easy to use testing and pass and fail led indicators.
The small design and ease of use make this tester one of the most accesible on the market today. Along with it's cheap price and full feature applications this puts the Metrel MI3311 above the rest of the commpetition.
Here are some of the key features along with what is also included with your purchase:
- Built-In battery charger
- Built-In checkbox
- Supports Barcode Readers
- Help Menu
- Configurable Shortcut menu
- Compatible with PATLink Pro PC Software
- PASS/FAIL LED Indicators
- Large graphical LCD display
This meter comes complete with a Built-In Checkbox which is a great money saver as the New 3rd Edition of the IEE Code of Practice States:
"One method of assessing the on-going accuracy of test instruments is to maintain records, over time, of measurements taken from designated reference circuits or items of equipment such as a resistance box or voltage source"
IEE Code Of Practice 3rd Edition (Page 49 paragraph 10.6)
- MI 3311 GammaPAT LITE
- IEC cable, 2 m
- 20691195 Earth Bond Lead
- 83005447 12 V battery charging adapter
- 83005401 UK mains cable for charging adapter
- A 1147 Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries (6 pcs)
- A 1305 PC SW PAT Link PRO with USB and RS232-PS/2 cable
- Instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
PC SW PAT Link PRO Plus enables advanced analysis of test results, comparison of old and new results and creation of professional test reports.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 140 x 80 mm
Mass (without accessories): 0,9 kg
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.