The new MI 3309 DeltaPAT is both battery and mains powered multifunctional instrument intended to perform measurements for testing the electrical safety of portable electrical equipment. The instrument contains unique P/RCD testing technology that prevents mains RCD from tripping out while measurements are being performed. PC SW PAT Link PRO Plus enables advanced analysis of test results, comparison of old and new results and creation of professional test reports.
- Functional and visual inspection;
- Earth bond resistance;
- Insulation resistance; Insulation resistance of isolated accessible conductive parts;
- Substitute leakage current; Substitute leakage current of isolated accessible conductive parts;
- Differential leakage current test;
- Touch leakage test;
- P/RCD test;
- Power test;
- IEC cord polarity test;
- TRMS voltage meter.
- Graphic LCD with resolution of 128 x 64 dots, with backlight.
- The graphic display offers easy reading of results, indications, measurement parameters and messages.
- Large green and red lights for additional PASS / FAIL indication placed at the sides of the LCD.
- Large data flash memory for storing test results & parameters (about 1500 tests with parameters can be stored in average).
- Two communication ports (USB and RS232C) for communication with PC, and barcode reader.
- Built-in real time clock.
- Bar-coding system for quick test code selection and identification of device under test.
- Programmable limits for PASS / FAIL evaluation.
- Fully compatible with new Metrel PATLink PRO PC software package, included in standard set
- (download, view, print and export of test results).
- Optional PC SW PATLink PRO Plus (advanced test result analysis and professional
- test report creation)
- Portable and lightweight design.
- Rechargeable battery powered instrument with built-in charging circuit.
- The instrument can operate from mains power or batteries.
- Instrument MI 3309BT DeltaPAT (Bluetooth enabled)
- Small soft carrying bag
- IEC cable, 2 m, 2 pcs
- Test lead, black, 1.5 m
- Crocodile clip, green
- Crocodile clip, brown
- Test probe, green
- Test probe, brown
- PC software PATLink PRO
- RS232 cable
- USB cable
- Test lead, green 1.5 m
- Test lead, brown 1.5 m
- Test lead with crocodile, black 1,5 m
- Instruction manual
- Short instruction manual
- Calibration certificate
- NiMH rechargeable batteries, type AA, 6 pcs
- Dual powered
- PASS / FAIL
- Fixed appliance testing
- Leakage and load currents with (optional) current clamp
- Scan and test
- RCD testing
- Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries
- Android application
- PC SW PATLink PRO
- PC SW PATLink PRO Plus
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.