Megger DET24C Clamp-on Earth Tester with Memory/Download
The upgraded version of the Megger's DET14C clamp meter, the DET24C is an advanced earth ground measurement tool with dedicated downloadable memory.
Featuring large-size clamping jaws, the DET24C fits around both earth cables and straps up to 50mm. The jaws are eliptical for easy connection and are designed with flat core ends that prevent dirt buildup and ensure measurement accuracy.
This earth tester can test ground resistance accross a range of 0.05 to 1500Ω without the need to disconnect the grounding. It also includes a dedicated true RMS ground leakage current function which can test from 0.5mA to 35A.
By using the built-in memory on this tester, up to 2000 records can be stored and viewed back on the instrument. Alernatively you can use the included USB IrDA dongle and software package to view and interact with your testing data on PC!
Megger DET24C Comes Supplied With:
- Megger DET24C Digital Earth Test Clamp-On Meter
- Carrying Case
- Carrying Strap (Wrist Loop)
- User Guide CD-ROM
- Calibration Check
- Battery AA (Alkaline) (4 Required)
- USB IrDA Dongle
- PowerDB Lite Software Package
- Auto-current measurement safety feature
- Memory to record and view results
- Automatic self calibration
- Auto ranging
- High and low alarms
- Real time clock for date and time stamping of results
- IrDA USB interface to PC
- Advanced memory functionality with download
- Megger PowerDB/PowerDB LiteTM compatible
|Megger DET24C Earth Clamp 1000-762|
|Ground Resistance Range||Resolution||Intrinsic Certainty|
|0.05 to 0.99Ω||0.01Ω||±1.5% ± 0.05Ω|
|1.00 to 9.99Ω||0.01Ω||±1.5% ± 0.1Ω|
|10.0 to 99.9Ω||0.1Ω||±2% ± 0.5%|
|100.0 to 199.9Ω||0.1Ω||±5% ±1Ω|
|200 to 400Ω||1Ω||±10% ±10Ω|
|400 to 600Ω||1Ω||±10% ± 10Ω|
|600 to 1200Ω||10Ω||±20%|
|1200 to 1500Ω||10Ω||±35%|
|Threshold 1||1 to 1500Ω||1Ω|
|Threshold 2||1 to 1500Ω||1Ω|
|Current Measurements (RMS)|
|Current Range||Resolution||Intrinsic Certainty|
|0.5mA to 0.99mA||0.01mA||±2% ± 0.05mA|
|1.00 to 9.99mA||0.01mA||±2% ± 0.05mA|
|10.0 to 99.9mA||0.1mA||±2% ± 0.1mA|
|100 to 999mA||1mA||±2% ± 1mA|
|1 to 9.99A||0.01A||±2% ± 0.01A|
|10 to 35A||0.1A||±2% ± 0.1A|
|True RMS readings up to a crest factor of 5.0 (peak current of 40A)
Accuracy guaranteed for 50Hz and 60Hz
Measurement over the range 16Hz to 400Hz
Maximum current is 100A RMS continuous and 200A RMS for 60s max at 50Hz and 60Hz
|Maximum Jaw Opening||39mm|
|Maximum Jaw Inner Dimensions||39mm x 55mm|
|Display Type||4 + 6 digit with backlight|
|Battery Type||4 x 1.5V IEC LR6/AA alkaline|
|Battery Life||24 hours continuous testing|
|Auto Power Down||300s (reset by jaw action or button press)|
|Range Selection||Automatic within each mode|
|Hold Function||Yes with visual indicator|
|Alarm Function||Yes with visual indicator|
|Operating Temperature and Humidity||-20 to 50°C, <85% RH|
|Storage Temperature and Humidity||-40 to 60°C, <75% RH|
|Instrument Dimensions||248 x 114mm x 49mm (L x W x H)|
|IP Rating||IP30 with jaws closed|
IEC 61557-13 Class 1
CAT IV 600V
Pollution degree 2
|EMC||Class B compliant, IEC 61326, BSEN 61326|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.