AVO210 Electrician's Multimeter
The AVO210 is a general purpose multimeter suitable for electricians, heating engineers and alarm technicians. The additional features make the instrument useful for a wide range of applications.
The instrument offers AC and DC voltage and current measurements as well as resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges.
The AVO210 has simplified functions that avoid continuous reference to the user guide. The test leads included with the AVO210 have GS38 compliant shrouded tips.
AVO210 Comes Supplied With:
- GS38 Compiant Test Leads
- 2000 count digital display
- 1000 V DC / 750 V AC ranges
- 10 A AC / DC ranges
- Resistance, frequency and capacitance ranges
- Non-contact voltage detector
- CAT III 600 V
|Megger AVO210 Electrician's Multimeter|
|Polarity||Automatic, positive implied, negative indicated|
|Overrange Indication||"OL" or "-OL"|
|Battery Indicator||"<" is displayed when the battery voltage drops below operating voltage|
|Auto Power Down||Approx 10 minutes|
|Operating Ambient||Non-condensing ≤10°C, 11°C to 30°C (≤80%)
31 to 40°C (≤75% RH)
41 to 50°C (≤45% RH)
|Storage Temperature Range and Humidity||-20 to 60°C: 0 to 80% RH (when battery is removed from meter)|
|Temperature Co-Efficient||0.15x (spec. accy.) / °C < 18°C or >28°C|
|Sample Rate||Samples 2 times per second nominal|
|Maximum Altitude||6561.7ft (2000m)|
|Safety||Complies with EN61010-1, UL61010-1 and IEC 61010-1
CAT III 600V and CAT II 1000V (V/Ω)
CAT III 500V (A)
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5V LR03 or AAA size|
|Battery Life||Alkaline, 250 hours|
|Dimensions||74 x 156 x 44mm|
|2.000V||±(1.5%+5dgts) 50Hz to 300Hz|
|20.00V to 200.0V||±(1.5% + 5dgts) 50Hz to 500Hz|
|750V AC / 1000VDC||±(1.5% + 5 digits) 50Hz to 500Hz|
|DC Accuracy||±(0.5% + 2 digits)|
|Overvoltage Protection||1000V DC or 750V AC rms|
|Input Impedance||10MΩ / / less than 100pF|
|2.000A||DC: ±(1.0% + 3 digits)
AC: ±(1.5% + 5 digits)
|10.00A||±(1.0% + 3 digits)|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.