Martindale VT12PD Voltage Tester & Proving Unit Kit
The VT12 is a two pole voltage tester which complies with BS EN61243-3:2010 and provides clear indication of AC/DC voltage from 12V to 690V. It is durable enough for industrial and domestic use and is supplied with removable probe caps for GS38 compliance.
The proving device provides a 700V output to fully prove the VT12 is working correctly and also features a low battery indicator safety feature to alert the user that the batteries require replacement.
Both products are housed in a useful soft carry case with a padded shoulder strap for easy transportation. The PD690 can still be used for proving while fitted in the case through the two apertures in the front cover.
VT12PD Kit Comes Supplied With:
- VT12 2 Pole Voltage Tester
- PD690 Proving Device
- Soft Carry Case
|Martindale VT12 Voltage Tester|
|Voltage Range||12-690V AC/DC|
|LED Resolution||+/-12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V|
|Tolerance||acc. EN 61243|
|AC/DC Voltage Detection||Automatically|
|Response Time||<0.1 s|
|Frequency Range||DC, 0 - 65Hz|
|Internal Load||Approx. 2,1 W/690V|
|Auto Power-On||>12V AC/DC|
|Frequency Range||45 - 65Hz|
|Resistance Range||0-200 kΩ|
|Test Current||3 μA|
|Overvoltage Protection||690V AC/DC|
|Power Supply||2 x 1,5 V IEC LR03/AAA|
|Power Consumption||max. 30 mA/approx. 250 mW|
|Temperature Range||-I0°C - 55°C|
|Humidity||Max 85% rel. H.|
|Height Above Sea Level||Up to 2000 m|
|Measurement CAT||CAT III/690V|
|Safety Accuracy||EN 61243-3, EN 61010, IEC 61010|
|Dimensions||approx. 205 x67 x27mm
|Martindale PD690 Proving Device|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +40°C at max 70% RH|
|Battery||6 x LRC/MN1500 1.5V alkaline batteries or equivalent|
|Dimensions||143 x 84 x 50mm|
|Weight||400g approx. including battery
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.