Martindale THERMOKITLGN Legionella Testing Thermometry Kit
The Martindale ThermokitLGN includes the DT73 Thermometer with max function and two thermocouple probes in a soft carry case. The kit can be used for temperature testing and monitoring in accordance with Health & Safety Guidelines to avoid water temperature and conditions that can favour the growth of Legionella and other bacteria. The surface and immersion probes simplify measurement on pipework and tanks.
The DT73 comes with a protective rubberised holster and is switchable between °C and °F and between 1° and 0.1° resolution. Hold and maximum buttons allow the current value to be frozen or the maximum reading to be stored.
The Thermokit Comes Complete With:
- DT73 thermometer
- 1 x TT6K Penetration Probe
- 1 x TT8 Surface Probe with Spring Loaded Sensing Tip
- Professional Soft Carry Case
ISSWWW and Martindale Electric
Founded in 1928 and also owns Edgcumbe Instruments Metrohm® products, as well as the John Drummond Engineers range of test lamps. They are a British owned company, based in Watford, just 5 minutes from junction 5 of the M1. Their product range helps electricians and maintenance engineers carry out portable appliance testing, check fixed wiring for 17th Edition and Part P testing, safely prove dead, and measure everything from light and sound levels to microwave leakage and power consumption.
We are proud to be able to offer Martindale's products and services and have done so for many years.
|Martindale THERMOKITLGN Thermometry Kit|
|Display||3½ digit liquid crystal display (LCD) reading up to 1999|
|Sampling Rate||3 times per second|
|Battery||Single 9-volt battery, NEDA 1604, JIS 006P, IEC 6F22, PP3|
|Battery Life||200 hours typical with carbon-zinc|
|Supplied Probe||4-foot type “K” thermocouple bead (teflon insulated)|
|Temperature Scale||Celsius or Fahrenheit user-selectable|
|Resolution||1°C or 1°F (or 0.1°C or 0.1°F) user-selectable|
|Measurement Range||-50°C to 1300°C (-58°F to 2000°F)|
|Meter Operating Range||For use in 0°C to 50°C environment|
|Accuracy of Thermometer (18°C to 28°C ambient) :|
|±(0.3% rdg + 1°C)||-50°C to 1000°C|
|±(0.5% rdg + 1°C)||1000°C to 1300°C|
|±(0.3% rdg + 2°F)||-58°F to 2000°F|
|Temperature Coefficient||0.1 times the applicable accuracy specification per
°C from 0°C to 18°C and 28°C to 50°C
|Maximum Input||60V DC or 24V rms AC|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.