Martindale DRUMTL10/PD Test Lamp and Proving Device Kit
This handy bundle contains a Drummond MTL10 test lamp, a PD440 proving device and a soft case.
The proving device can be used to verify the functioning of the test lamp.
A Closer Look at the Contents:
Martindale DRUMTL10 Test Lamp
The new Drummond MTL10 test lamp safe voltage indication from 50 - 500V AC / DC. The robust design meets the recommendations of the Health and Safety Executive in their guidance notes on the electrician's test lamp (GS38) as well as complying with BS EN 61243-3 and BS EN 61010, CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V.
Both the lamp housing and the probe have a finger shield and insulated probe tip with only 4mm of exposed metal. A two layer double insulated cable with white inner insulation gives a clear warning of abrasion that might compromise the user's safety, and is resistant against heat and oil. To enable use in most circumstances, a right angled probe tip is supplied in addition to the two straight tips. For maximum ease of use the right angled probes can be rotated through 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
A unique feature of this new Drummond test lamp are the four distinctive bands of illumination, with a 360° viewing angle, providing indication of voltages above 50, 100, 200 & 400 volts, even in bright sunlight. This allows for accurate identification of potentially lethal voltages at 50V and enables the user to distinguish between 110V, 230V and phase to phase voltages in a 3 phase system.
Martindale PD440 Proving Device
The Martindale PD440 is a 440V AC proving device, designed to enable voltage indicators to be fully checked, in compliance with Health & Safety recommendations. Using a voltage indicator without first proving it is working correctly could prove fatal.
The PD440 is compatible with the new Martindale VI13800 & the Martindale VI13700.
It can also be used to check Drummond and other filament test lamps as well as standard multimeters and other manufacturers two pole voltage indicators.
There is now a facility to power the PD440 proving devices with the addition of a 12V DC power connection point. The units can be powered by either alkaline batteries or a 12V power supply. There are two power supply units available for the proving devices, the PSUPD230 and the PSUHPAT12. The PSUPD230 can be connected to mains power and the PSUHPAT12 is a 12v power supply suitable for use in a car/van cigarette lighter.
Drummond MTL10 Specification
Maximum Working Voltage
- 500V AC, 750V DC
- 50, 100, 200, 400V AC / DC
- DC, 0-65Hz
Test Current (500V AC / DC)
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +55°C
- Measurement Category: CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Protection Degree: IP64
- Dimensions: 213 x 112 x 72mm
- Weight: 320g approx
Martindale PD690 Proving Unit Specification
- 700V nominal
- -10°C to +40°C at max 70% RH
- 6 x LR6 / MN1500 1.5V alkaline batteries or equivalent
- 143 x 84 x 50mm
- 400g approx including battery
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.