Martindale EPAT1600 Dual Voltage Manual PAT Tester
The EPAT1600 is a simple one button, one test manual PAT tester which will test all 240V & 110V portable appliances. There are three earth bond test currents which can be selected on a simple rocker switch, including a 100mA soft test for computers and sensitive I.T. equipment.
The Easypat has a built in lead tester for testing extension leads, IEC leads and adaptors. It will also perform a polarity test and is supplied with the EX332 240V lead test adaptor.
• Tests both 240V and 110V appliances
• Class I, Class II & power lead tests
• Simple one button, one test operation
• Earth bond test currents – 25A, 8A and 100mA for sensitive IT equipment.
• Built in lead tester
Earth Bond Test
- Test Currents: 8A AC, 25A AC, +/- 100mA DC (IT Safe)
- Display Range: 0.00Ω - 1.99Ω
- Test Voltage: 500V DC
- Display Range: 0 - 19.9MΩ
- Test Voltage: 6V AC Nominal
- Over range Threshold: 10kΩ nominal
- Zero Range Threshold: 800kΩ nominal
IEC & Extension Lead Test
- Earth Continuity: 8A AC, 25A AC
- Insulation Test: 500V DC
- Wiring Test: Live, Neutral Continuity & Polarity
|Supply Voltage||230V±10% 50/60Hz|
|EARTH CONTINUITY TEST (8A and 25A)|
|Test Voltage||6V AC nominal with no load|
|Test Current||5A AC nom @ 0.1Ω (25A), 8A AC nom @
|Display Range||0 - 1.99Ω|
|Accuracy of Indication||±10% of reading ±2 digits|
|EARTH CONTINUITY TEST (100mA)|
|Test Voltage||130mV DC nominal open circuit|
|Test Current||100mA DC nominal constant current|
|Range||0 - 1.99Ω|
|Accuracy of Indication||±10% of reading ±2 digit|
|Test Voltage||500V DC -0% +20% at 0.5MΩ|
|Short Circuit Current||1.5mA DC nominal|
|Display Range||0 - 19.9MΩ|
|Accuracy of Indication||±5% of reading ±1 digit|
|Test Voltage||6V AC nominal|
|Over Range Threshold||10kΩ nominal|
|Zero Range Threshold||800kΩ nominal|
|Mains||1.7M fixed lead, with a 13A moulded plug|
|Earth Continuity||3M long, detachable lead, heavy duty
|230V IEC Adaptor||3A BS1363 plug to IEC320 connector,
|Mains||230V 13A to BS 1363
110V 16A to BS4343
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.