Flue Gas Analyser with Direct CO2Measurement
Used by leading boiler manufacturers the KANE455 is more than just a flue gas analyser
- Check combustion
- Measure differential pressure with high accuracy
- Measure differential temperature
- _Perform let-by, stabilisation & tightness tests
- _Perform room CO tests
Kit specifically designed to servicing, commissioning and maintenance of oil-fired appliances.
Includes oil pressure gauges, compound pressure and vacuum gauge, high pressure hoses and a smoke pump.
Multi-fuel: Natural Gas, Propane, Butane, LPG, Light Oils (28/35 sec), and Wood Pellets.
“Send” button for instant print out and logging.
Print separate reports for: Combustion, pressure let-by/tightness, temperature & room CO build up.
Designed to meet BS7927, BS7967 and EN50379.
Low cost of ownership with 5 year extended warranty if serviced annually by Kane.
- Easy to use rotary dial
- Long Life CO Sensor
- Compact boiler analyser with high accuracy pressure readings
- Four line display controlled by 9 position rotary switch
- Measures O2, CO2 & CO (0-2,000ppm)
- Differential pressure and differential temperature
- Calculates CO/CO2 ratio, excess air and efficiency for multi-fuel, gaseous fuels and light oils (28/35 sec)
- Infra-red output to optional printer provides combustion, pressure, let-by/tightness, temperature and room CO build up test reports
- Measure smoke density
- Monitor oil pressure and vacuum
- Internal memory holds:
- 99 Combustion tests
- 20 Pressure tests
- 20 Tightness tests
- 20 Temperature tests
- 20 Room CO tests
- Protective rubber sleeve with magnet for “hands free” use
- Analyser with protective rubber sleeve
- KMIRP infra-red printer
- KMCP40 Flue probe
- NiMh Batteries and Charger
- KANEMSP Smoke pump
- 0-300psi pressure gauge & pressure gauge manifold
- Compound gauge (pressure and vacuum)
- Carry case
Efficiency (Net or Gross) *2
Efficiency High (C) *2
Excess Air *2
CO/CO2 ratio *2
4,000ppm max for 15 mins
Nominal range ±80mBar
Maximum over range without damage to sensor is ±400mBar
0.001 mBar < 25mBar
±3% of reading
1 Using dry gases at STP - 2 Calculated
Natural gas, Propane, Butane, LPG Light Oils (28/35 sec), Wood Pellets
99 Combustion tests
Ambient Operating Range
0oC to +40oC
10% to 90% RH non-condensing
220v charger, for NiMH batteries only
0.8kg handset with boot
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.