Kane International GLD450Plus Gas Leak Detector
Kane International GLD450Plus Gas Leak Detector is a designed to detect traces of many combustible gasses, perhaps in hard to access areas.
Two models are available, the GLD450Plus has a Methane detection limit of 50ppm while the GLD451Plus has a limit of 250ppm.
Please note: These units are not personal safety monitors.
- Flexible shaft 180mm long
- Solid state simi-conductor sensor
- Audible and visual indicators
- Supplied with 2 x AA batteries
- Gasoline Petrol
- Industrial Solvents
- Jet Fuel
- Natural Gas
ISSWWW and Kane International
Since 1963, Kane International Ltd has been in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, and has a long history and broad experience designing and manufacturing portable test equipment.
Kane International is the UK’s foremost manufacturer and supplier of hand-held exhaust emissions testers and portable test equipment. Kane’s design, engineering and manufacturing skills have created a range of highly sought-after portable equipment meeting the highest standards of testing and conformity. Their customers range across Commercial and Domestic Heating Engineers, Automotive Technicians to Electrical Engineers.
Specialist Instrument Services bring you the complete range of KANE products and services and also offer both industry standard traceable and UKAS calibration if required.
|Kane International GLD450Plus|
|Power Supply||2 x AA alkaline batteries|
|Sensor||Solid state semi conductor|
|Sensitivity||< 50ppm methane|
|Indicators||Audible : Variable tic rate
Visual : Flashing multicoloured LEDs
|Response Time||< 1 second|
|Battery Life||5 hours typical use|
|Dimensions||Handle = 190mm long
Probe = 180mm long
|Operational Range||0-40°C, 10% to 90% RH non-condensing|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.