Kane InternationalBoiler Analyser CPA1 KIT
Kane Boiler Analyser 456 CPA1 KIT Comes Supplied With:
- IRP-2 Printer
- Large Carry Bag
- Pressure connectors
- GLD/450plus gas leak detector
- KAL1 air-liquid temperature probe
- Pressure hose
- 2 x KPCP clamp-on pipe temperature probes
- ASP2 appliance sampling probe kit
- 12v in vehicle charger
- Calibration report
What does it measure?
- Excess air
- CO/CO2 ratio
- Combustion efficiency
- Natural Gas
- 28 sec oil
- 35 sec oil
- Wood pellets
- Structured commission test
- Rotary switch for ease of use
- Data hold
- Logs & prints reports with optional infra-red printer
- Let-by & Tightness
- CO build up
- Commission test
- 6 year warranty if serviced annually by Kane
The KANE456 Combustion Analyser measures carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), differential temperature and differential pressure. The direct measurement of CO2 is achieved using a Kane designed infra-red sensing system. Below 1% CO2 the readings of CO2 are displayed to two decimal places CO2 is set to zero in fresh air automatically after the initial countdown. The countdown varies between 90 and 30 seconds dependent on ambient temperature.
It calculates oxygen (O2), CO/CO2 ratio, losses, combustion efficiency (Net or Condensing Gross). The KANE456 Combustion Analyser can also measure CO levels in ambient air - useful when a CO Alarm is triggered. It can also perform a Room CO Test for up to 30 minutes duration.
The analyser has a protective rubber cover with a magnet for “hands–free” operation and is supplied with a flue probe with integral temperature sensor. A low flow detection system warns of low flow and switches the pump off. This also helps to prevent water ingress from overfilled water traps.
A structured Commissioning Test has been included for the installation of boilers.
Display and memory:
Its LCD display is protected with a toughened screen. The large display shows 6 readings at a time and all data can be printed via an optional infrared printer. The printed data can be 'live' data or ‘stored’ data.
The memory can store up to: 60 combustion tests 20 AUX tests 20 let-by/tightness tests 20 temperature & pressure tests 20 room CO tests 20 commissioning Tests Two lines of 20 characters can be added to the header of printouts. Printouts can be made on the optional Kane IRP printers with ‘fast print’ capability using the IRP2 printer.Alternatively the analyser can be equipped with optional wireless communications to either Android or Apple devices.
Ease of Operation:
The analyser is controlled using 4 function buttons and a rotary dial. The four buttons (from left to right) switch on and off the analyser, switch on and off the torch light, switch on and off the pump and send data to a printer or to the memory. The buttons with UP, DOWN and ENTER arrows also change settings such as date, time, fuel, etc. when in MENU mode.
|Kane International 456 Flue & Gas Analyser Product Selector|
|Kane 456 flue gas analyser - Features||Standard Unit||Printer Kit||Printer Oil Kit||PRO Kit||CPA1 Kit|
|Kane 456 flue gas analyser instrument||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Rubber sleeve with integral magnets||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Spare PF400 filter, connection spigot & water trap bung||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
|Printed user instruction manual||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫||⚫|
Optional wireless upgrade which must be fitted at source, please order as an accessory in the options at checkout.
- Transfer analyser readings to your PC using a KANE LIVE software.
- Send printout data to your mobile device using the free Kane printer app.
- Available for both Apple IOS and Android Platforms.
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- BTM/450 Wireless Module for Android
- BTM 450LE Wireless Module for Apple iOS
- MSP Smoke Test Probe
- 14102/2 Large Carry Bag
- 17820 Small Carry Bag
- 18342 12V Accessory Port Charger
- KPCP Pipe Clamp Temp Probe
- PRD1 Pressure Relief Device
- IRP-2 Infra-red Printer
- ASP2 CO Sampling Probe Kit
- 19278 Mains Adapter/Battery Charger
- GLD450PLUS Gas Leak Detector with Flexible Shaft
- KAL1 Air-Liquid Probe -50℃ to +500℃
- CPS1 Combustion Probe Stand
- TP5 Thermal Printer Rolls x 5
- 17320 6mm Depth Stop Cone
|Kane International 456 Boiler Alalyser|
|Flue Temperature||0 to 600°C||0.1°C||±2.0°C
|Inlet Temperature (Internal Sensor)||0-50°C||0.1°C||±1.0°C
|Inlet Temperature (External Sensor)||0 to 600°C||0.1°C||±2.0°C
|Flue Gas Measurements|
|Oxygen||0 to 21%||0.1%||±0.3%|
21 to 2000ppm nominal
4000ppm max for 15 minutes
|Carbon Dioxide||0-20%||0.1%||±0.3% volume|
|Efficiency (Net or Gross)||0 to 99.9%||0.1%||±1.0% reading|
|Efficiency High (C)||0 to 119.9%||0.1%||±1.0% reading|
|Excess Air||0 to 250%||0.1%||±0.2% reading|
|CO/CO2 Ratio||0 to 0.999||0.0001||±5% reading|
|Nominal Range ±80mbar
Maximum over range without damage to sensor is ±400mbar
±3% of reading
|Pre-Programmed Fuels||Natural gas, propane, butane, LPG, Light Oils (28/35 sec), Wood Pellets|
|Storage Capacity||60 combustion tests
20 pressure and temperature tests
20 tightness tests
20 temperature tests
20 room CO tests
20 commissioning tests
|Ambient Operating Range||0 to 45°C
10 to 90% RH non-condensing
|Battery Type/Life||4 x AA cells
>8 hours using alkaline AA cells
|Chargers (Optional)||220V charger, for NiMH batteries only
12V in vehicle charger, for NiMH batteries only
|Weight||0.8kg (handset with protective rubber cover)|
|Dimensions||Handset: 200 x 45 x 90mm
Probe: 300mm long including handle. 6mm diameter x 240mm long stainless steel shaft with 3m long neoprene hose. Type K thermocouple
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.