Martindale DC50 Borescope with a 3'5" TFT Detachable Screen
This borescope is ideal for fast location of cables and services in concealed locations. A 3.5” detachable TFT monitor provides a clear image for detailed engineering and mechanical applications. The waterproof 9.8mm diameter camera is IP67 rated, suitable for plumbing and drainage inspections.
The brightness of the LED lighting in the tip of the camera can be adjusted to produce a clear image, even in reflective or poorly lit locations. There is a 180 degree view rotation function to maintain correct orientation. The semi-rigid gooseneck camera can be pre-formed for difficult to access locations but still remains flexible enough to guide it around obstructions.
Three attachments clip onto the camera head. The hook attachment is ideal for retrieving cables in stud walls, the magnet for picking up metallic components and a right-angled mirror is also included for viewing behind obstructions.
The DC50 is supplied with three attachments which clip onto the camera head. The hook attachment is ideal for retrieving cables in stud walls, the magnet for picking up metallic components and a right-angled mirror is also included for viewing behind obstructions.
Martindale DC50 Borescope Comes Supplied With:
- Flexible Gooseneck Cable with Camera Head
- Detachable LCD Monitor
- USB Cable
- Video Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Hard Carrying Case
- Magnet Attachment
- Hook Attachment
- Right-Angled Mirror Attachment
|Martindale DC50 Borescope|
|Power Supply||4 x 1.5V AA Battery|
|Current Consumption||400mA Max|
|Monitor||TFT 89mm (3.5")|
|Resolution||320 x 240 Pixels|
|Camera Lighting||2 x White LED|
|Field of View||54°|
|Depth of Field||30-60mm|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||15-85% RH|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Main Device Dimensions||90 (W) x 205 (H) x 131 (D)mm|
|Gooseneck Camera Length||880mm Approx|
|Gooseneck Camera Diameter||9.8mm|
|Minimum Bend Radius||45mm|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.