Extech BR150 Video Borescope Inspection Camera 9mm
The BR150 Video Borescope features a 2.4 in. color TFT LCD Monitor and a mini water-proof (IP67) 9 mm camera head with a dual light system for high resolution, glare-free, close-up viewing. Gooseneck cable retains configured shape. Detachable display for easy storage. Comes with 4 AA batteries, extension tools (mirror, hook, and magnet), video output jack, and hard case.
Extech BR150 Comes Supplied With:
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Extension Tools (Mirror, Hook, Magnet)
- Video Output Jack
- Hard Case
- 9mm diameter camera head with 39" (1m) flexible gooseneck cable retains configured shape
- Mini water-proof (IP67) camera head for high resolution viewing
- Two bright LED lamps with dimmer to illuminate viewed object
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Display detaches for easy storage
- Optional BR200-EXT extension cable available for increasing viewing depth.
19mm diameter connector and 37" (0.95m) cable length; maximum 2 extension cables can be connected to the borescope
- Home inspection: Inspect in walls for mold, insect infestation, electrical wire or water pipe location
- HVAC: Inspect inside ducts, behind motors and compressors
- Automotive: View inside or around engines and transmissions
- Government: Safety and security inspections
- Industrial: Inspect weld integrity, process equipment, gears, molding machines
- Aerospace: Aircraft inspections for contamination, debris, cracks or other damage
Spares & Accessories (Not Supplied):
- BR200-EXT: Borescope Extension Cable for BR100 (19mm diameter/0.9m cable)
- BR-4CAM: 4.5mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-5CAM: 5.8mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-9CAM: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-9CAM-2M: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 2m Cable
- BR-9CAM-5M: 9mm Borescope Camera Head with 5m Cable
- BR-17CAM: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 1m Cable
- BR-17CAM-2M: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 2m Cable
- BR-17CAM-5M: 17mm Borescope Camera Head with 5m Cable
(Note: Recommended up to two BR200-EXT connected to BR100 to maintain resolution)
|Extech BR150 Boescope Camera|
|Camera Viewing direction||Viewing Angle 45°|
|Focus distance from object||5.9" to 9.8" (15 to 25 cm)|
|Camera Shaft diameter||0.35" (9 mm)|
|Cable Working length||39" (1 m)|
|Minimum bend radius||2.36" (60 mm)|
|Handle Dimensions/ Weight||7.3 x 5.7 x 1.6" (186 x 145 x 41 mm)/ 18.7 oz (530 g)|
|LCD Screen Type / Pixels||2.4" TFT / 480 x 234 pixels|
|Monitor Operating||1.5 hours|
|Monitor Dimensions/Weight||3.9 x 2.8 x 1.2” (100 x 70 x 30 mm)/4.9 oz (140 g)|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.