If you install or maintain data cabling, SignalTEK CT allows you to generate PDF test reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
For installers, this means having a cost-effective way to demonstrate that the copper cabling was installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet applications. By proving real world performance, SignalTEK CT confirms a professional job - reducing the risk of call backs. SignalTEK CT also gives network owners the assurance that installed cabling will support bandwidth hungry services like VoIP, IP CCTV and video streaming following moves, adds and changes.
Testing of twisted pair data cables to demonstrate that the copper cabling was installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet applications to the IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet Standard
SignalTEK CT automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format. Use the free IDEAL AnyWARETM app from IDEAL Networks to view / send data cable and network test reports to colleagues and clients anywhere.
1 x SignalTEK CT display unit, 1 x SignalTEK CT remote unit, 2 x Power module (rechargeable), 2 x Power supply with EU/UK/US adaptors, 2 x Patch cables - 30cm, Cat 5e STP, 1 x USB Wi-Fi adapter, 1 x Quick reference guide (English), 1 x Carrying case.
The hassle of connecting to local Wi-Fi is eliminated to provide a superior user experience, because the IDEAL tester serves as Wi-Fi hotspot.
The IDEAL AnyWARE app is supported by SignalTEK CT and SignalTEK NT.
For instructions on how to use the app please refer to your IDEAL tester quick reference guide or manual.
Customers who have previously purchased SignalTEK CT (R156002) can upgrade their tester by purchasing the approved USB Wi-Fi adapter (Edimax EW-7811Un) and downloading the latest software.
Click here for the software.
Click here for the free IDEAL AnyWARE App.
Wireless connection to Apple and Android smartphones with the free IDEAL AnyWARE™ app. View your reports on your smart phone before sharing them using your preferred data sharing method including email or file sharing app.
SignalTEK CT automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format. The summary page of each report can be customised to include logo, company and operator details. Choose between 3 different reports that can show either passed, failed or all test reports in each report:
- Full (see example on the right side)
Fast & Flexible
- Fast Autotest provides proof of network performance in seconds
- USB port enables rapid transfer of test results to memory stick
- Support for shielded and unshielded twisted pair cable including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A and Cat 7 (TIA 568A and 568B wiring schemes)
- Stores up to 5000 tests to accommodate even the largest jobs
- Ability to identify and trace cables with a compatible amplifier probe (62-164)
- Automatic generation of PDF format test reports makes documentation effortless
- User-friendly menu structure for trouble-free operation and minimal training
- Simple cable naming and job creation enhances on-site productivity
Tests against IEEE802.3ab to assure cable performance against a recognised
international standardField replaceable RJ45 contacts eliminate downtime from
in the fieldNo requirement for annual calibration reducing cost of ownershipworn or damaged connectorsRugged design provides protection against knocks
Test port (Test Unit and Remote Unit)- 8 Pin Shielded RJ45 socket. User replaceable contacts. Used for Data cable testing
USB port (Test Unit only)- Host, USB 11. Used for: Software Update, User logo download (logo.png file 250xl60 pixels max) and Results upload
USB port (Remote Unit only)- Host, USB 11. Used for: Software Update
Power (Rechargeable power module only)- 2.5mm pin power jack, centre pin positive, 12v, 2 amp).
Used for: Battery charging and mains powering via adaptor
• Cat 3ISI5ei616AI7Ethernet cable
• Shielded I Unshielded
• 2-Pair I 4-Palr
• TIA 568A I 568B colour scheme
Data Performance Test:
• Line rate -lGbls(4-Pair) I lOONbls(2-Palr)
• Ethernet frames sent I received- 823452 frames (lGbls) I 81274 frames (100Nb s)
• Frame size - 1518 bytes
• Error limit - zero frame errors
• Test duration- -lOsecs
• Termination- Remote Unit I short circuit I open circuit
• Units - metres I feet
• Maximum cable length- 180m I 600ft
• NVP range 59%- 89%
• Accuracy (NVP set correct ly)- 5%
• Resolution- lm I 1ft
Voltage Detection: Over-voltage warning- -5volts
Tone Generator: Tones - 3. Applied to - any pin I any pair
• Max Number of Jobs (Projects) - 50
• Max total number of result sets- 5000.
Format - pdf /.csv
Battery (Test Unit and Remote Unit):
• Rechargeable NiMh (standard)
• Holder for 4 x AA cells (optional - 151052)
• Autonomy- 5 hours continuous operation (rechargea ble power module)
Weights and Dimensions:
Test Unit I Remote Unit:
Dimensions Length - 175mm Width- 80mm Depth- 40mm
Weight (including rechargeable power module)- 0.4 kg
Shipping: Dimensions Length- 440mm Width- 280mm Depth- 115mm Weight - 2.5 kg
EMC: EN 55022 2006 I A12007
EN55024:1998 I A1:2001 I A2:2003
Safety IEC 60950-1:2005+A1:2009IEN 60950-1:2006+A1:2010
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.