Fluke Connect v3000 Wireless Voltage Module
See it. Save it. Share it.
All the facts, right in the field. The Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Module is one member of a family of wireless test tools that let you share test data using the Fluke Connect™ app with ShareLive™ video call.
Fluke Connect Wireless Test Tools put tools, not your body, near live electrical panels. It's simple. Connect the v3000 FC wireless AC voltage module, or any of the other Fluke Connect remote modules, and read the results on the Fluke Connect Wireless Multimeter or a portable PC from a safe distance.
Better still, the Fluke Connect test tools can send measurement data to your smartphone, so you can save and share measurements from the field with your team anytime, from anywhere.
FC Wireless AC Voltage Module Includes:
- Fluke v3000 Voltage Module
- TL224 Test Leads
- AC285 Alligator Clips
- Magnetic hanging strap
Don't get bogged down while isolating intermittent electrical faults
Timing is everything when trying to find an intermittent problem and the hard part is, it doesn't always show up when you have your meter connected. We've solved that problem with Fluke Connect – leave your remote modules connected to log measurements and walk away to address other issues. You can then download the data for further analysis.
Work safely near electrical panels while wearing less PPE
Personal protective equipment (PPE) can save your life, but it's bulky, hot and hard to work in. With Fluke Connect, there's no need to work in front of live open panels or moving/hazardous machinery.
Picture having the ability to access live readings without being exposed to the live panel. It's easy. Just de-energize the cabinet, open the panel while wearing PPE and connect one or more v3000 FC modules. Close the cabinet, reenergize and let the Fluke Connect system work, reducing the risk of arc flash by separating yourself from hazardous measurement situations.
Testing 3-phase is now faster and cheaper
When your cabinet is deenergized, attach a Fluke Connect voltage module to each phase. Close, re-energize and start taking readings. What used to take hours and use costly equipment can be done in minutes with an affordable Fluke Connect wireless system.
Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time. Add your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
You can solve problems faster by seeing live measurements from multiple test points on a single screen. Using v3000 FC AC voltage modules, you can:
- Take 3-phase measurements in 1/3 the time of previous methods.
- Send data to your laptop and go from logging to analysis and diagnosis.
- Record over time to monitor circuit load changes for an hour, a shift or a week.
- Use the Fluke Connect wireless USB adapter to collect logged data from remote modules by walking past a working module and downloading logged data.
- Perform for analysis with your PC and share the results using Fluke Cloud™ storage and ShareLive™ video call. View data or graphs to get input from team members
The Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Module is fully functional AC voltage meter that wirelessly relays AC voltage measurements to other Fluke Connect™ enabled master units, listed below:
- Fluke 3000 FC DMM
- Fluke Ti200/300/400 Infrared Camera
- PC via optional pc3000 FC Adapter Fluke Connect Mobile app
With the Fluke v3000 FC Wireless AC Voltage Module you can:
- Measure up to 1000 V True-RMS AC
- Use as a standalone meter or as part of the system
- Use the logging function for recording and saving up to 65,000 readings
|45 Hz to 500 Hz||500 Hz to 1 kHz|
|6.000 V||0.001 V||1.0 % + 3||2.0 % + 3|
|60.00 V||0.01 V|
|600.0 V||0.1 V|
|1000 V||1 V|
|1 All ac voltage ranges are specified from 1 % of range to 100 % of range.
2 Crest factor of ≤ 3 at full scale up to 500 V, decreasing linearly to crest factor ≤ 1.5 at 1000 V.
3 For non-sinusoidial waveforms, add –(2 % of reading + 2 % full scale) typical, for crest factor up to 3.
4 Do not exceed 106 V-Hz.
|LCD w/backlight||3½ digits, 6000 counts, updates 4/sec|
|Battery type||2 AA, NEDA 15 A, IEC LR6|
|Battery life||400 Hours|
|Memory||Record up to 65000 readings|
|RF communications||2.4 GHZ ISM Band|
|RF communication range||Open air, unobstructed: Up to 20 m
Obstructed, sheetrock wall: Up to 6.5 m
Obstructed, concrete wall or steel electrical enclosure: Up to 3.5 m
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Storage temperature||-40 °C to +60 °C|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 X (specified accuracy)/°C (< 18 °C or > 28 °C)|
|Operating humidity||90 % at 35 °C, 45 % at 40 °C, 45 % at 50 °C|
|Altitude||Operating: 2,000 m
Storage: 12,000 m
|Safety compliance||ANSI/ISA 61010-1 / (82.02.01): 3rd edition
CAN/CSA-C22.2 No 61010-1-12: 3rd edition
UL 61010-1: 3rd edition
|Safety rating||CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V|
|Certifications||CSA, CE, FCC: T68-FBLE IC: 6627A-FBLE|
|Ingress Protection (IP) rating||IP42|
|Size (HxWxD)||16.5 cm x 6.35 cm x 1.4 cm (6.5 in x 2.5 in x 1.4 in)|
|Weight||.22 kg (8 oz)|
Note: Not compatible with Fluke CNX test tools
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.