Fluke 884x-RTD 100 Ohm RTD Temperature Probe
100 Ohm RTD Temperature Probe for the Fluke 8845A and Fluke 8846A Digital Bench Multimeters
- Manufactured using a coil suspension element design for increased shock and vibration resistance
- Mineral-insulated sheath with a minimum bend radius of 19 mm (3/4 in) for flexibility and durability
ISSWWW and Fluke Instruments
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software.
Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities that have grown to mission critical status in manufacturing and service industries. Every new manufacturing plant, office, hospital, or facility built today represents another potential customer for Fluke products.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Typical customers and users include technicians, engineers, metrologists, medical-device manufacturers, and computer network professionals, people who stake their reputations on their tools, and use tools to help extend their personal power and abilities.
Fluke are a founding core supplier of ISSWWW and we enjoy a personal and professional relationship with them. Our sales staff and our technicians are Fluke trained and we hold perhaps the largest stock of theirproducts in the country. Our customers know that when it comes to Fluke products, we have not only the best prices but the best advice and support services, reassuring when you need to make that all important purchase.
|Resistance||Nominal 100 Ω|
|Temperature coefficient||0.00385 Ω/Ω ºC nominal|
|Temperature range||-200 C to 300 ºC (transition and cable temperature: 0 ºC to 25% ºC)|
|Drift rate||+ 0.13 ºC at 0 ºC after 1000 hours at 300 ºC|
|Sheath Material||316 stainless steel|
|Leads||PTFE-insulated, nickel-plated stranded copper, 22 AWG|
|Time constant||Four seconds maximum for 63.2% response to step change in water moving at 3 fps|
|Bending radius||19 mm (3/4 in) except for 50 mm (2 in) area of sheath near tip|
|Calibration||Includes manufacturer’s NIST-traceable calibration and table with R vs. T values in 1 ºC increments from -196 ºC to 300 ºC. Callendar-van Dusen coefficients included|
|Immersion||At least 100 mm (4 in) recommended|
|Accuracy (includes calibration uncertainty and short-term stability)||±0.50 ºC at -196 ºC
±0.050 ºC at 0 ºC
±0.052 ºC at 200 ºC
±0.055 ºC at 300 ºC
|Size||9 in L x 3/16 in diameter|
|Marking||Each RTD is marked with the Fluke name and part number|
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.