Fluke 83V Digital Multimeter
The Industrial Standard
From the control room to the plant floor, the Fluke 80 Series family of digital multimeters has earned its reputation as the digital multimeter industrial technicians trust. When productivity is on the line, the Fluke 80 Series delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need to solve problems fast.
Fluke 83-V comes supplied with:
- TL75 test leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- 9V battery (installed)
Use its low pass filter function to measure voltage and frequency accurately on electrically “noisy equipment like adjustable speed motor drives. Use the peak capture function to detect intermittent problems and transients as fast as 250 micro seconds (µs).
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment (87V)
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument (87V)
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 80- Series V significantly easier to read than older models
And work with confidence. The Input Alert function gives you an audible warning against wrong use of input jacks. Fluke 80 Series multimeters are independently tested for use in CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V environments. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
At Fluke, our ideas come straight from the job site. We work with users like you to create test tools that do the job you want for as long as you need it—and give you full value. We design and build Fluke 80 Series multimeters in the U.S.A. The 80 series is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. And we back them with our limited lifetime warranty so you can work smarter, faster and safer.
The Fluke 80 Series consists of the following models:
- Fluke 83 V Industrial DMM
- Fluke 87 V True RMS Industrial DMM
- Fluke 87V EX intrinsically safe DMM
- Fluke 87 V/E2 Industrial Electricians Combo Kit
- Data logging DMM available
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof DMM available
Which One Is Right For You? Fluke 83V or Fluke 87V
|True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals||•|
|Selectable filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on motor drives||•|
|0.05 % dc accuracy||•|
|6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits||•||•|
|4-1/2 digit mode for precise measurements (20,000 counts)||•|
|Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc||•||•|
|Measure up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds||•||•|
|Built in thermometer lets you carry one less tool (TC probe included)||•|
|Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle||•||•|
|Resistance, continuity and diode test||•||•|
|10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps||•||•|
|Min/Max-Average recording with Min/Max Alert to capture variations automatically||•||•|
|Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs||•||•|
|Relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements||•||•|
|Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility||•||•|
|Touch Hold to capture stable readings avoiding noisy signals||•||•|
|Large display digits and two-level bright white backlight for increased visibility||•||•|
|Analog bargraph for fast changing or unstable signals||•||•|
|Input Alert provides audible warning against wrong use of input jacks||•||•|
|Improved selectable sleep mode for long battery life||•||•|
|Access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal||•||•|
|"Classic" design with new removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage||•||•|
|80 BK Temperature Probe||
|Duty Cycle Range||
|Humidity (Without Condensation)||
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Weigh With Holster and Flex-Stand||
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at email@example.com
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.