Fluke 289 TRMS Logging Multimeter
Find Little Problems Before They Become Big Ones
The industrial meter for demanding users.
New diagnostic functionality for maximizing productivity in the plant. The new 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the new 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off solving other problems.
Be sure to also check out the Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture designed for electronics professionals.
Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 289 and FlukeView forms combo kit. With built-in data logger and TrendCapture capability, the 289 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipment with any of its functions while you do other jobs. Overlay your logged data from six meters or six time periods to find cause and effect relationships or for condition monitoring applications in FVF software. Turn your data into meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report. The 289/FVF combo kit gives you a practical & affordable approach to predictive maintenance.
Key Features Include:
- NEW – Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously displayed at the same time.
- NEW - Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, monitoring unattended while you work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings. Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and interface cable optional).
- NEW – Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours. This is useful for characterizing the performance of a design or for unattended monitoring.
- NEW - i-info button on board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function? Go to that function and Press the “i button.
- NEW – LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function prevents false readings due to “ghost voltage. It is also the recommended mode when testing for absence or presence of live power.
- New – Low Pass Filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- 50 ohm range – useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance, low ohm measurements, or other contact resistance. Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current.
- NEW – Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock – for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- NEW - Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stsay current as new capabilities are added
- NEW - Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions. Create custom displays too.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Optical USB PC communication interface allows for easy PC download to document logged data with FVF software (not included).
- Optional FlukeView forms enables you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
|Temperature (excluding probe)||
|Resistance 10 50 Ω (2 wire connection)||
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground||
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.