Fluke28 Mk II Ex Intrinsically Safe TRMS Digital Multimeter
Intrinsically Safe. Extreme ruggedness
All the measurement functions of our most popular industrial DMMs
One tool equips you with all the testing and troubleshooting power you need wherever you go––inside or outside ATEX zones 1,2,21, or 22. No need to carry different meters for different areas, or worry about crossing through an Ex-required zone with a non-Ex rated instrument.
- 4-1/2 digit mode for precise measurements (20,000 counts)
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurement on nonlinear signals
- Measures up to 1000V and 10A ac and dc (note that Ex zones require reduced measurements)
- Low pass filter ensures accurate voltage and frequency measurements on variable speed motor drives (VSDs)
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle to help you diagnose VSDs and switching power supplies
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- 10,000 μF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Conductance measurements for high resistance or leakage tests
- Min/Max-Average and Peak capture to record transients and variations automatically
- Relative mode to remove test lead interference on resistance measurements
- Auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Input Alert protects you by chirping and flashing “Lead when leads are plugged into the wrong inputs
Easy to use
Important extras keep you productive all day long in less than optimal conditions.
- Backlit keypad buttons provide extra visibility in poorly lit areas, even when you’re wearing full PPE
- Large display digits and 2-level bright white backlight also increases visibility
- Long battery life – 400 hours typical without backlight (Alkaline)
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
Easy to service in the field
Access to the separate battery compartment makes it easy to change batteries or fuses without jeopardizing instrument calibration.
Now there’s one intrinsically safe digital multimeter (DMM) you can use in IIC (gas), in Zone 1 and 2 and IIIC (dust), Zone 21 and 22. Whether you work in petroleum, chemical, or pharmaceutical environments, all the test and troubleshooting power you need is packed into the most rugged intrinsically safe (IS) DMM Fluke has ever built. The Fluke 28 II Ex is also waterproof, dust-proof and drop-proof. You’ll be equipped to handle any situation, inside and outside of hazardous zones, without compromising compliance or measurement performance.
Intrinsic safety plus regulatory approvals
The 28 II Ex carries Ex certifications from the world’s
leading certification bodies.
28 II Ex I.S. Certifications
- IECEx Ex ia IIC T4 Gb, Ex ia IIIC T130 °C Db, I M1 Ex ia I Ma
28 II Ex safety and regulatory compliance
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1-04 /UL61010-1:2004, and TUV 61010-1:2001
The Fluke 28 II Ex is the most rugged IS DMM you can buy
- A completely sealed, IP67 rated case
- Withstands drops up to 10 feet or 3 meters (with holster)
- Dustproof per IEC60529 IP6x
- Waterproof per IEC60529 IPx7
- Meets IEC Overvoltage Electrical Safety Standard No. 61010-1:2001
- Measurement Category III, 1000V, Pollution Degree 2
- Measurement Category IV, 600V, Pollution Degree 2
- Reversible holster for added protection of the display when not in use
|Basic Accuracy Specifications|
|Accuracy specifications are shown as +/- (% of reading + number of digits)|
|GOST R Ex
|Size with holster
|Weight with holster||
Standard Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK
£2.95 for all all orders under £40.00 (exld vat). Sent by Royal Mail Tracked, delivered/posted within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Standard Free Delivery 3-5 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
Included in the price for all orders over £40.00 (exld vat). Sent using FedEx, delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of your order, subject to availability.
Express DPD Delivery 1-2 Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£4.50 select at the checkout. Sent using DPD on their Award Winning “Predict” Service with these great key benefits:
- You are given a one hour delivery window. (no more waiting in all day for your parcel)
- You are notified by text or e-mail on your parcels progress.
- Change of plan? You can easily use the text or e-mail to rearrange your delivery.
- Notifications on your parcel up to 15 minutes before delivery.
Orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery and a mobile number supplied, subject to availability.
Next Day Delivery – UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£8.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for next day delivery, subject to availability.
Saturday Pre 12am - UK Mainland only - Zone A & B
£15.00 select at the checkout. Sent using FedEx, orders must be placed before 3pm for Saturday delivery.
Because of the high cost of carriage we need to apply a surcharge on all deliveries made in the following regions:
- Scotland, Isle of Wight & Isles of Scilly - £6.00
- Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland - £12.00 Zone C
- Scottish Islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands - £14.00 Zone D
- Southern Island - £15.00 Zone E
International delivery charges are automatically added to your order at the checkout; you can also use the guide below for a guide on prices. For any questions regarding international deliveries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. £20.00 per parcel
- Austria, Denmark. £22.00 per parcel
- Liechtenstein, Switzerland £47.00 per parcel (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
- Czech Republic, Italy, Slovakia, Spain. £28.00 per parcel
- Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden. £50.00 per parcel
- Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece (incl islands) Latvia, Lithuania, Romania. £60.00 per parcel
Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Norway, Serbia. £85.00 per (added cost for custom clearance surcharge)
If no shipping option is available to your selected country. Please call us on +44 (0) 1603 406 148 to purchase your items.